I am a Terp - and we are wildly outmanned this year by everyone. We cannot compete on the boards. We do not take care of the ball. The future is bright. But the immediate future for gamblers is even brighter if you take Minnesota -9.5 today. Get your stakes to cover your Super Bowl bet.
Minnesota -9.5 5 units
The one team that might be worse in the B10 is Penn State. I know USC is dealing with a few injuries, but it should not matter.
USC -3.5 for 4 units
Michigan might be the best team in the country. Rivalries won't matter today. They will neutralize the 7 footer and use multiple guys to hold Thornton in check.
Wolverines -10 3 units
Good luck to all - and GO SEAHAWKS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am a Terp - and we are wildly outmanned this year by everyone. We cannot compete on the boards. We do not take care of the ball. The future is bright. But the immediate future for gamblers is even brighter if you take Minnesota -9.5 today. Get your stakes to cover your Super Bowl bet.
Minnesota -9.5 5 units
The one team that might be worse in the B10 is Penn State. I know USC is dealing with a few injuries, but it should not matter.
USC -3.5 for 4 units
Michigan might be the best team in the country. Rivalries won't matter today. They will neutralize the 7 footer and use multiple guys to hold Thornton in check.