Try this the three week skid continues my only winners I pick are in teasers and I tail all these max plays and somehow lose. 1-5 yesterday that Ucla second half was brutal getting 24 on my teaser and only down 2 at the half lose by 30.
Teaser
Indiana+16.5
I see a few on the Hoosiers ( because that's been working so well for me ) and the line drop il bite.
Mairst under 141.5
Florida man likes the team total under and I don't see Mairst scoring over 75
Seton Hall+5.5
Same here a few liking this so here I go again. The Hall is definitely the better team but will they be today?
See how I do
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Try this the three week skid continues my only winners I pick are in teasers and I tail all these max plays and somehow lose. 1-5 yesterday that Ucla second half was brutal getting 24 on my teaser and only down 2 at the half lose by 30.
Teaser
Indiana+16.5
I see a few on the Hoosiers ( because that's been working so well for me ) and the line drop il bite.
Mairst under 141.5
Florida man likes the team total under and I don't see Mairst scoring over 75
Seton Hall+5.5
Same here a few liking this so here I go again. The Hall is definitely the better team but will they be today?