The 37th birthday has arrived ( Feb. 23rd ) and I plan on running it up this evening.
It all starts with my favorite play of the evening...
UNC v Louisville
I fully expect UNC to beat Louisville this evening as my top play of the entire night.
They come in 15-0 at the Dean Dome , Veesaar is expected to return following a two- game absence and UNC should absolutely destroy Louisville in the paint this evening. The Tarheels also are 4-1 against top 25 teams this season . Caleb Wilson remains out, but Louisville lives & dies by the three, and tonight I think UNC leverages their home-court advantage and strong rebounding advantage , will slow the pace down and play the game at their pace and secure another massive home win.
UNC +4 -- 10U ( MAX BET )
UNC ML +165 -- 5U MAX UNDERDOG ML WAGER
"Wealth is always attracted, never pursued" ~ ATM Austin
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
The 37th birthday has arrived ( Feb. 23rd ) and I plan on running it up this evening.
It all starts with my favorite play of the evening...
UNC v Louisville
I fully expect UNC to beat Louisville this evening as my top play of the entire night.
They come in 15-0 at the Dean Dome , Veesaar is expected to return following a two- game absence and UNC should absolutely destroy Louisville in the paint this evening. The Tarheels also are 4-1 against top 25 teams this season . Caleb Wilson remains out, but Louisville lives & dies by the three, and tonight I think UNC leverages their home-court advantage and strong rebounding advantage , will slow the pace down and play the game at their pace and secure another massive home win.
Yessir I remember. How has everything been with you? Have thought about moving to FL recently (maybe Tampa area). Too cold for me here. Wind chills were still mid 20s here last few days. Has become the norm in Feb and March last few years honestly.
"Wealth is always attracted, never pursued" ~ ATM Austin
@mrusso
Yessir I remember. How has everything been with you? Have thought about moving to FL recently (maybe Tampa area). Too cold for me here. Wind chills were still mid 20s here last few days. Has become the norm in Feb and March last few years honestly.
2nd Half... Kansas +2.5 Adding another massive 10u Wager! __________________________________ PENDING NBA: HOU-13.5 NBA PLAY OF THE NIGHT! (Posted on NBA side)
Quote Originally Posted by asmth14:
2nd Half... Kansas +2.5 Adding another massive 10u Wager! __________________________________ PENDING NBA: HOU-13.5 NBA PLAY OF THE NIGHT! (Posted on NBA side)