Syracuse +2.5 Baylor +6.5 Iowa +1.5 Home Dogs!
Saturday Slate!
Yep, I gotta say I was very surprised to see SMU favoured at the Carrier Dome ... figured it would be Cuse favoured by 1 or 2. But I am gonna take the bait and make a small play on Cuse. ![]()
Yep, I gotta say I was very surprised to see SMU favoured at the Carrier Dome ... figured it would be Cuse favoured by 1 or 2. But I am gonna take the bait and make a small play on Cuse. ![]()
Baylor stood out to me right away, ibe been killing home dogs, this is the time of year for them, i would have placed a sizeable wager on baylor already if they were actually at home but this game is at a nuetral site in fort worth.... still being played in texas, but it wont have the same effect on this game as true home game would.
Baylor stood out to me right away, ibe been killing home dogs, this is the time of year for them, i would have placed a sizeable wager on baylor already if they were actually at home but this game is at a nuetral site in fort worth.... still being played in texas, but it wont have the same effect on this game as true home game would.
@dduukkee
Thanks for sharing that! That does make a difference! Baylor has turned the corner,and playing good ball right now,with their length,I still believe they can win this game
@dduukkee
Thanks for sharing that! That does make a difference! Baylor has turned the corner,and playing good ball right now,with their length,I still believe they can win this game
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
- PART DEUX 156
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,432
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,263
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
