1. Loyola Chi +9.5
2. St. John's ML
3. Hou ML
4. Baylor ML
5. Vandy ML
+498 BOL.![]()
I think me and my OVER 40 League team could score 4 points vs. ST Joe's in 7 minutes, just like Loyola Chicago...
As for our defense...![]()
I think me and my OVER 40 League team could score 4 points vs. ST Joe's in 7 minutes, just like Loyola Chicago...
As for our defense...![]()
I apologize for this pick. Loyola never had a chance.
Please blame Ron Romanelli from Pickdawgz. This was the only bet leg I Tailed a pick, one of his free picks. I don't usually do spreads. This guy is clueless, or he is working for the Books.
I apologize for this pick. Loyola never had a chance.
Please blame Ron Romanelli from Pickdawgz. This was the only bet leg I Tailed a pick, one of his free picks. I don't usually do spreads. This guy is clueless, or he is working for the Books.
So HOUSTON goes down too, Arizona playing without PEAT
gets it done on the road.
I am pretty shocked how much better Arizona is. They play 10 times, Arizona wins 8 of them.
So HOUSTON goes down too, Arizona playing without PEAT
gets it done on the road.
I am pretty shocked how much better Arizona is. They play 10 times, Arizona wins 8 of them.
Well it's amazing how far the BAYLOR program has fallen.
They don't even rate an NIT bid. Drew has done a sh*t job with this group.
Well it's amazing how far the BAYLOR program has fallen.
They don't even rate an NIT bid. Drew has done a sh*t job with this group.
