Good gawd Rhode Island sucks. Theyve scored 4 points in like 10 minutes smh
SATURDAY NCAA 151
Nice call on the Fla St over, I have un 160, thought I was good when ingame was down to 142 but they went full retard
Nice call on the Fla St over, I have un 160, thought I was good when ingame was down to 142 but they went full retard
feel to rushed today betting this teaser and thats it teams i liked but didnt play are winning teams i bet that i do not usually even play like rhode island why i bet that team its likei knew need rest lol
Wisconsin +14.5/wichita st -3.5/Kennesaw st +6.5 +150
feel to rushed today betting this teaser and thats it teams i liked but didnt play are winning teams i bet that i do not usually even play like rhode island why i bet that team its likei knew need rest lol
Wisconsin +14.5/wichita st -3.5/Kennesaw st +6.5 +150
Not a good day so far 2-4. @ i didn't post Wisconsin because when things are not going well why post ...I took them in the teaser 10 was too many. But this over was the play. 82 pts already wow. Not posting anymore today ... I don't think. Dont want to cost anyone
Not a good day so far 2-4. @ i didn't post Wisconsin because when things are not going well why post ...I took them in the teaser 10 was too many. But this over was the play. 82 pts already wow. Not posting anymore today ... I don't think. Dont want to cost anyone
5 plays left can still have a winning day
I'm 2-5 on plays
RI MIAMI DEPAUL DELAWARE WK all loser's for me
good luck rest of plays.
You still on fire my friend
5 plays left can still have a winning day
I'm 2-5 on plays
RI MIAMI DEPAUL DELAWARE WK all loser's for me
good luck rest of plays.
You still on fire my friend
@PAZ
Same here, just have a suggestion Rum, I have been a long time follower of several on here and my thing I wish you would do most is stay out of other guys like hadenfizzle and touting your 8-1 days and that "you only played one of his plays that was a winner because you didn't like the rest" comments. You don't need to do that, I believe it is bad juju and karma and you are better than that. It's like you want attention, and you don't need to beg for it, be your own self and play at your own pace. Just my thoughts, if you go in another thread just say "on it" and leave it at that. Lets finish strong. Thanks for your write ups.
@PAZ
Same here, just have a suggestion Rum, I have been a long time follower of several on here and my thing I wish you would do most is stay out of other guys like hadenfizzle and touting your 8-1 days and that "you only played one of his plays that was a winner because you didn't like the rest" comments. You don't need to do that, I believe it is bad juju and karma and you are better than that. It's like you want attention, and you don't need to beg for it, be your own self and play at your own pace. Just my thoughts, if you go in another thread just say "on it" and leave it at that. Lets finish strong. Thanks for your write ups.
Col st went bye bye. I need texas am to win this for the 5 team parlay. Again I focus a parlay around one team and those should be my big plays. S.Miss +4.5 they are up almost 20. That's a big play not winning by 1 point but should be an easy winner..
Teasers sucked won 1 lost one on all. Hit the 3 team teaser +150. Maine covered...wisc came through....over 157 fla st. Some easy overs today that I normally play. Over miami fl....arkansas....should have s.miss str up when I focus a team with other ml plays means its something I really like.
Think I am 4-5 so far not counting wisc
Col st went bye bye. I need texas am to win this for the 5 team parlay. Again I focus a parlay around one team and those should be my big plays. S.Miss +4.5 they are up almost 20. That's a big play not winning by 1 point but should be an easy winner..
Teasers sucked won 1 lost one on all. Hit the 3 team teaser +150. Maine covered...wisc came through....over 157 fla st. Some easy overs today that I normally play. Over miami fl....arkansas....should have s.miss str up when I focus a team with other ml plays means its something I really like.
Think I am 4-5 so far not counting wisc
Well no need hopefully to bet tenn st. I did a 3 team parlay with Marist +3.5...queens +4.5...tenn st ml +349.
Need will mary ml to win the 5 team parlay.....
Just the over coastal game. Man I like coastal but that line worries me and it dropped to -1.5.
WCU MAKING IT CLOSER. MERCER WAS UP LIKE 15 EARLY.
151
Well no need hopefully to bet tenn st. I did a 3 team parlay with Marist +3.5...queens +4.5...tenn st ml +349.
Need will mary ml to win the 5 team parlay.....
Just the over coastal game. Man I like coastal but that line worries me and it dropped to -1.5.
WCU MAKING IT CLOSER. MERCER WAS UP LIKE 15 EARLY.
151
Over fgcu game cost me a 3 teamer....cinncy cost me another 3 teamer. That's 6 plays go 4-2. But ill be betting. 15 games ?? But what the hell. I'd feel better betting them all str up.
Over fgcu game cost me a 3 teamer....cinncy cost me another 3 teamer. That's 6 plays go 4-2. But ill be betting. 15 games ?? But what the hell. I'd feel better betting them all str up.
looks like tennessee st is going to try to make this an over ad that total was just 143 i wrote about how they played really high scoring games this year when these 2 played and tenn st should get to 90 over tt would have been easy at 75 now its 85 still like it
looks like tennessee st is going to try to make this an over ad that total was just 143 i wrote about how they played really high scoring games this year when these 2 played and tenn st should get to 90 over tt would have been easy at 75 now its 85 still like it
plays
over 138.5 ETSU Winner
R.Island +2.5 Loss
Col st ml Loss
WKY ml Loss
Miami fl +1.5 Loss
W Carolina +2.5 winner
Depaul -2.5 Loss
Delaware +3.5 Loss
N.Iowa -3.5 -130 winner
Maine +4.5 -130 winner
OVER 157 smu/fla st winner
Oklahoma+8 winner
over 147.5 coastal winner
teaser alabama/tenn st winner
3 team teaser +150 WINNER
teaser over 154 wky/over 151.5 UNCG loss
teaser Tenn +1.5/Over 156 arkansas and i still favor ark +3.5 now might grab 4 but no post LOss
Teaser drake +10.5/UNCG +10.5 loss
3 team parlay bought points arkansas +5.5/Wagner +10.5/Cinncy +4.5 +329 Loss 2-1
Presbyterian +9.5/Maine +5.5/over 142.5 c.arkansas +352 like maine alot at +4 LOss 2-1
Texas am ml/N.Iowa ml/willMary ml/Georgia ml/S.Miss +7.5 +693 half unit WINNER
plays
over 138.5 ETSU Winner
R.Island +2.5 Loss
Col st ml Loss
WKY ml Loss
Miami fl +1.5 Loss
W Carolina +2.5 winner
Depaul -2.5 Loss
Delaware +3.5 Loss
N.Iowa -3.5 -130 winner
Maine +4.5 -130 winner
OVER 157 smu/fla st winner
Oklahoma+8 winner
over 147.5 coastal winner
teaser alabama/tenn st winner
3 team teaser +150 WINNER
teaser over 154 wky/over 151.5 UNCG loss
teaser Tenn +1.5/Over 156 arkansas and i still favor ark +3.5 now might grab 4 but no post LOss
Teaser drake +10.5/UNCG +10.5 loss
3 team parlay bought points arkansas +5.5/Wagner +10.5/Cinncy +4.5 +329 Loss 2-1
Presbyterian +9.5/Maine +5.5/over 142.5 c.arkansas +352 like maine alot at +4 LOss 2-1
Texas am ml/N.Iowa ml/willMary ml/Georgia ml/S.Miss +7.5 +693 half unit WINNER
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
