25-7 that's .... that's .... well pretty good ....
HFS ![]()
Saturday
Posted:
#37
Thanks for winner. I finally got to play one of your picks since you posted it early. I work afternoon shift so usually am not able to play your picks. Good luck, you are definitely one of the best!
Thanks for winner. I finally got to play one of your picks since you posted it early. I work afternoon shift so usually am not able to play your picks. Good luck, you are definitely one of the best!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
