YTD 24-7
Duke -11.5
Looking into a few others…..
Nice winning conservative record. You should see the number of bets that Rum151 does.
Nice winning conservative record. You should see the number of bets that Rum151 does.
TCU beat Iowa State (2 seed). They beat Florida (1 seed). They lost to Michigan by 4 (number 1 seed). They also beat Texas Tech and Wisconsin. TCU only lost to Houston by 9 and Arizona by 13.
TCU will not be intimidated by Duke, and with Duke injuries I think they can cover the 12 1/2 points, especially how Duke looked to start the tournament.
Two years ago, as a nine seed they should have beaten a number one seed in Arizona. They have been here and done that before.
TCU beat Iowa State (2 seed). They beat Florida (1 seed). They lost to Michigan by 4 (number 1 seed). They also beat Texas Tech and Wisconsin. TCU only lost to Houston by 9 and Arizona by 13.
TCU will not be intimidated by Duke, and with Duke injuries I think they can cover the 12 1/2 points, especially how Duke looked to start the tournament.
Two years ago, as a nine seed they should have beaten a number one seed in Arizona. They have been here and done that before.
could end up a blowout. Boozer had a muted FH. You know how it goes just hope Duke keeps this up and you’ll eat your own words ![]()
could end up a blowout. Boozer had a muted FH. You know how it goes just hope Duke keeps this up and you’ll eat your own words ![]()
![]()
![]()
Not eating my words, I just felt this game would never be close and when it was like a 4 point game I thought I made a bad read, that’s all I meant, I bet it because I liked it.
Not eating my words, I just felt this game would never be close and when it was like a 4 point game I thought I made a bad read, that’s all I meant, I bet it because I liked it.
