the totals I send out are always strong in big days so don’t discount them
Notre Dame is always a fade as a favorite
the other teams are off a poor permanence and the other team is not significant or the other team is rarely a favorite. Long term this works
In smaller schools just look for poor recency and lines and potential bad favorites.
In elite schools with rankings it’s line elevation after excellence or recent drop off from excellence.
I could keep fading Michigan but I already have enough plays
I’d like to fade Vandy, UNC and Nebraska as well these are teams that were red hot and now they are top tier ranked are not having that same level of ATS success. I’ll look at these games in game lines. UNC is Not cold as of yet but coming off the Duke win should send them downward for a few.
Spottie2935 on socials
If you want just 2 best plays I’ll say
Kentucky +13.5
Texas Tech +9.5
the totals I send out are always strong in big days so don’t discount them
Notre Dame is always a fade as a favorite
the other teams are off a poor permanence and the other team is not significant or the other team is rarely a favorite. Long term this works
In smaller schools just look for poor recency and lines and potential bad favorites.
In elite schools with rankings it’s line elevation after excellence or recent drop off from excellence.
I could keep fading Michigan but I already have enough plays
I’d like to fade Vandy, UNC and Nebraska as well these are teams that were red hot and now they are top tier ranked are not having that same level of ATS success. I’ll look at these games in game lines. UNC is Not cold as of yet but coming off the Duke win should send them downward for a few.