Sat Posted 7 units of wiinners
unposted
hit the book hard with live bets plus 40 units ??????????????
Lone star
use UConn as leverage bet
get UConn
in some 3 teams
or ml parleys
live bet UConn live ml
if odds get lower
But yes 10 units I’m willing to risk what I won yesterday for this play
Lone star
use UConn as leverage bet
get UConn
in some 3 teams
or ml parleys
live bet UConn live ml
if odds get lower
But yes 10 units I’m willing to risk what I won yesterday for this play
Leans / ideas
3 team Teaser
Ideas
In a teaser
UConn -2.5 ———. -1 would be the ticket
Ohio st p 2.5
Indiana p11.5
New Mexico p14.5
Georgia
Cal Baptist p 1
ml parleys ideas
Uconn
cal Baptist
North Dakota st
Hawaii
uc irvine
Leans / ideas
3 team Teaser
Ideas
In a teaser
UConn -2.5 ———. -1 would be the ticket
Ohio st p 2.5
Indiana p11.5
New Mexico p14.5
Georgia
Cal Baptist p 1
ml parleys ideas
Uconn
cal Baptist
North Dakota st
Hawaii
uc irvine
UConn made me nervous on the road but I went ahead and put them in my 8 point teaser with Butler and Iowa St. Surely they can beat lowly Marquette by 2 points.
UConn made me nervous on the road but I went ahead and put them in my 8 point teaser with Butler and Iowa St. Surely they can beat lowly Marquette by 2 points.
