Anyone have any information on why Jeff Sagarin doesn't have his 2023/24 Ratings page updated.
Sagarins 2023-2024 NCAA Basketball Ratings
[Quote: Originally Posted by sportschat]I read that he is not doing CBB anymore[/Quote
Thats not good, I use his ratings as a tool for my CBB capping..I believe Pomeroy is similar,
[Quote: Originally Posted by sportschat]I read that he is not doing CBB anymore[/Quote
Thats not good, I use his ratings as a tool for my CBB capping..I believe Pomeroy is similar,
Once we're a little further into the season kyle-cox.com is another good resource.
He insists on not including results from prior seasons, so it takes some time for his ratings to hone in everything.
Once we're a little further into the season kyle-cox.com is another good resource.
He insists on not including results from prior seasons, so it takes some time for his ratings to hone in everything.
@Wizerguy
His contract with USA Today ended on March 30 2023, USA Today didn’t want re-new and he decided not to do cbb anymore. He indicated he wasn’t going do mlb for the 2023 season but in early May started to do it again. He stopped mlb this year and indicated he’s not doing it again. I’m glad he still does nhl and nba . Luckily the info I need from cbb Kenpom.com provides .
now the issue statfox is going away.
@Wizerguy
His contract with USA Today ended on March 30 2023, USA Today didn’t want re-new and he decided not to do cbb anymore. He indicated he wasn’t going do mlb for the 2023 season but in early May started to do it again. He stopped mlb this year and indicated he’s not doing it again. I’m glad he still does nhl and nba . Luckily the info I need from cbb Kenpom.com provides .
now the issue statfox is going away.
Oddstrader as well as Oddshark can be considered.
Unfortunately, these as well of the others mentioned above do not replace Sagarin .
Have a great year.
Bandit
Oddstrader as well as Oddshark can be considered.
Unfortunately, these as well of the others mentioned above do not replace Sagarin .
Have a great year.
Bandit
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,522
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
- Monday 10/05/2026 648
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,387
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,405
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,548
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,899
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
