Sacred Heart leading at halftime 40-33.
St. PETERS can't shoot the basketball, shown tonight and all season long. It continues in the 2nd Half ![]()
BOL ![]()
Sacred Heart leading at halftime 40-33.
St. PETERS can't shoot the basketball, shown tonight and all season long. It continues in the 2nd Half ![]()
BOL ![]()
Sacred Heart leading at halftime 40-33.
St. PETERS can't shoot the basketball, shown tonight and all season long. It continues in the 2nd Half ![]()
BOL ![]()
How you win if halftime was that score and you posted a -4.5 in game or is that 2h? I'm confused with this live play ![]()
How you win if halftime was that score and you posted a -4.5 in game or is that 2h? I'm confused with this live play ![]()
Spreads given on MGM (where I placed it) in game are FULL GAME spreads.
At halftime the FULL GAME spread was Sacred Heart -4.5. I provided the courtesy of letting people know WHEN I placed the bet( at halftime), by providing the halftime score.
Spreads given on MGM (where I placed it) in game are FULL GAME spreads.
At halftime the FULL GAME spread was Sacred Heart -4.5. I provided the courtesy of letting people know WHEN I placed the bet( at halftime), by providing the halftime score.
ah I see. It's a live bet.
good call ![]()
ah I see. It's a live bet.
good call ![]()
