Last dog play UCLA was terrible, not only they didn’t show up, their coach benched his own player for hustling the ball ??? Anyway, I move on with that and tonight I have 3 dogs , 5 plays that I really like. I rarely have so many plays in one night and my numbers come out and I’m going with my system.
Campbell +2.5 ( I’ll also sprinkle some on the ML +220 )
Cal Baptist +8.5 Over 141.5
Cal Poly +11.5
BOL everyone tonight
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Last dog play UCLA was terrible, not only they didn’t show up, their coach benched his own player for hustling the ball ??? Anyway, I move on with that and tonight I have 3 dogs , 5 plays that I really like. I rarely have so many plays in one night and my numbers come out and I’m going with my system.
Campbell +2.5 ( I’ll also sprinkle some on the ML +220 )
Wake up this morning and notice Cal Poly +11.5 won outright, not a bad night that 3 dogs bets came through . Too bad Cal Baptist didn’t show up last night otherwise it’ll be a great night for me.
BOL everyone today
Wake up this morning and notice Cal Poly +11.5 won outright, not a bad night that 3 dogs bets came through . Too bad Cal Baptist didn’t show up last night otherwise it’ll be a great night for me.