Never in doubt. Nice call.
Providence Friars vs Butler Bulldogs
Posted:
#33
Quote Originally Posted by football_007:
I posted when it was 16-29. Then saw 24-29...still not a good start being downed like that to fight back. Let's see what it be like at end of 1H
I posted when it was 16-29. Then saw 24-29...still not a good start being downed like that to fight back. Let's see what it be like at end of 1H
You've been around here for a bit, should know better
Quote Originally Posted by football_007:
I posted when it was 16-29. Then saw 24-29...still not a good start being downed like that to fight back. Let's see what it be like at end of 1H
I posted when it was 16-29. Then saw 24-29...still not a good start being downed like that to fight back. Let's see what it be like at end of 1H
You've been around here for a bit, should know better
Posted:
#41
@EastsideBangers
Brother, I've been following you for years, I really don't think some of these newer followers know, JUST HOW GOOD YOU ARE
WITHOUT A DOUBT, YOU ARE ONE OF THE VERY BEST OUT HERE
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO
THANK YOU
@EastsideBangers
Brother, I've been following you for years, I really don't think some of these newer followers know, JUST HOW GOOD YOU ARE
WITHOUT A DOUBT, YOU ARE ONE OF THE VERY BEST OUT HERE
KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO
THANK YOU
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
