Providence Friars -1 1/2
Providence Friars vs Butler Bulldogs
Like with Bobby Hurley, it's the last game for English ( already announced) so the guys will give 1 game of max effort.
He was doing well at GMU ..fortunately Skinn is even better.
Like with Bobby Hurley, it's the last game for English ( already announced) so the guys will give 1 game of max effort.
He was doing well at GMU ..fortunately Skinn is even better.
Yes. I played providence vs Georgetown last week… of course I lost… but they blew game late… can’t remember parameters… they should beat butler…if they are playing hard for coach…
Yes. I played providence vs Georgetown last week… of course I lost… but they blew game late… can’t remember parameters… they should beat butler…if they are playing hard for coach…
@EastsideBangers
Thanks buddy.
I've run into Billy McCaffrey a few times recently here in Nova.
He was hurley's roommate while at Duke.
I told him Duke doesn't beat Kansas in 91 without his 16 points.
He gave me a hi 5...
Hurley getting punked today.
@EastsideBangers
Thanks buddy.
I've run into Billy McCaffrey a few times recently here in Nova.
He was hurley's roommate while at Duke.
I told him Duke doesn't beat Kansas in 91 without his 16 points.
He gave me a hi 5...
Hurley getting punked today.
I posted when it was 16-29. Then saw 24-29...still not a good start being downed like that to fight back. Let's see what it be like at end of 1H![]()
I posted when it was 16-29. Then saw 24-29...still not a good start being downed like that to fight back. Let's see what it be like at end of 1H![]()
GL
my brother from another mother I’m riding Providence with you let’s make mother proud of us both Uberstyle
@EastsideBangers ![]()
GL
my brother from another mother I’m riding Providence with you let’s make mother proud of us both Uberstyle
@EastsideBangers ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
