I will start with Navy ML
to all
Eh, we're at odds here. I've been paying attention to this Creighton team's string of non-covers ever since they failed to cover -7 for me a few weeks ago vs. Xavier. I think today's the day they break their 0-9 ATS slide and beat the Wildcats in the process.
Eh, we're at odds here. I've been paying attention to this Creighton team's string of non-covers ever since they failed to cover -7 for me a few weeks ago vs. Xavier. I think today's the day they break their 0-9 ATS slide and beat the Wildcats in the process.
![]()
![]()
@MrBator ![]()
Thanks for sharing your comments. I always appreciate your thoughts and advice. I did go with big on Villanova. I hope I don't regret it after having read your comment.
Good luck either way Mr.Bator.
![]()
@MrBator ![]()
Thanks for sharing your comments. I always appreciate your thoughts and advice. I did go with big on Villanova. I hope I don't regret it after having read your comment.
Good luck either way Mr.Bator.
![]()
So much for “today’s the day.” Creighton was non-competitive throughout in falling to a disgraceful 0-10 ATS since January 10th. Congratulations on an excellent play of the day, magiccarpetride.
![]()
So much for “today’s the day.” Creighton was non-competitive throughout in falling to a disgraceful 0-10 ATS since January 10th. Congratulations on an excellent play of the day, magiccarpetride.
![]()
By the way, Creighton’s next loss will happen on Wednesday when they visit UConn. Will they drop their eleventh in a row vs. the betting line? Probably, yeah.
By the way, Creighton’s next loss will happen on Wednesday when they visit UConn. Will they drop their eleventh in a row vs. the betting line? Probably, yeah.
@Betterthanu ![]()
@MrBator ![]()
@VicVega91 ![]()
@FelixFermin21 ![]()
@Macwestie1![]()
Thank you all for checking in. I do appreciate all Covers friends comments. If I could go 2 - 0 every day, I would be rich.
@Betterthanu ![]()
@MrBator ![]()
@VicVega91 ![]()
@FelixFermin21 ![]()
@Macwestie1![]()
Thank you all for checking in. I do appreciate all Covers friends comments. If I could go 2 - 0 every day, I would be rich.
