BYU - 2.5
UVA - 8
JOES - 4.5
WIS - 10.5
DUKE - 17
I'm trying out a new system that I have been working on for the past few weeks. We will see how it works.
Best of luck to all.
BYU - 2.5
UVA - 8
JOES - 4.5
WIS - 10.5
DUKE - 17
I'm trying out a new system that I have been working on for the past few weeks. We will see how it works.
Best of luck to all.
BYU - 2.5
UVA - 8
JOES - 4.5
WIS - 10.5
DUKE - 17
I'm trying out a new system that I have been working on for the past few weeks. We will see how it works.
Best of luck to all.
@chitownjake007 ![]()
Thank you chitownjake. The trial runs that I have made are winning by 70%. We will see how my first public run with this new system works out.
Best of luck buddy. ![]()
@chitownjake007 ![]()
Thank you chitownjake. The trial runs that I have made are winning by 70%. We will see how my first public run with this new system works out.
Best of luck buddy. ![]()
@MrBator
I wonder what that spread and moneyline would actually be? And if the book would pay it out if it won or just keep it if it lost and void it if it won?
@MrBator
I wonder what that spread and moneyline would actually be? And if the book would pay it out if it won or just keep it if it lost and void it if it won?
