Drexel shot 39% from 3 point land & 57% from the field to get the win as the road dawg last night. Staying away from VCU getting 7.5 against St. Louis. The Billikens can light it up but the RAMS are solid. Should be a good game.
Tonight
MIAMI, OH -7.5 VS BOWLING GREEN...I'm riding the REDHAWKS gravy train. They score quickly & often. They stay undefeated tonight in a blowout at home.
BOL to all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
15-7
Drexel shot 39% from 3 point land & 57% from the field to get the win as the road dawg last night. Staying away from VCU getting 7.5 against St. Louis. The Billikens can light it up but the RAMS are solid. Should be a good game.
Tonight
MIAMI, OH -7.5 VS BOWLING GREEN...I'm riding the REDHAWKS gravy train. They score quickly & often. They stay undefeated tonight in a blowout at home.
There's a favorable trend on Miami Ohio regarding undefeated teams as home favorites in the 2nd half of the season. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I definitely think you're on the right side.
BOL!
There's a favorable trend on Miami Ohio regarding undefeated teams as home favorites in the 2nd half of the season. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I definitely think you're on the right side.
15-7 Drexel shot 39% from 3 point land & 57% from the field to get the win as the road dawg last night. Staying away from VCU getting 7.5 against St. Louis. The Billikens can light it up but the RAMS are solid. Should be a good game. Tonight MIAMI, OH -7.5 VS BOWLING GREEN...I'm riding the REDHAWKS gravy train. They score quickly & often. They stay undefeated tonight in a blowout at home. BOL to all.
... now 16 - 7 .... 69.5%
Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:
15-7 Drexel shot 39% from 3 point land & 57% from the field to get the win as the road dawg last night. Staying away from VCU getting 7.5 against St. Louis. The Billikens can light it up but the RAMS are solid. Should be a good game. Tonight MIAMI, OH -7.5 VS BOWLING GREEN...I'm riding the REDHAWKS gravy train. They score quickly & often. They stay undefeated tonight in a blowout at home. BOL to all.