I say obscure because Boone has heard of these teams. My numbers tell me to fade Alabama state today. If it doesn’t hit then double up fading them next game. Thank me later. I appreciate and love everyone on this forum.
Obscure Play
Let’s keep it going…..
remember if the teams don’t hit today I will certainly be fading or tailing them with increased units as I feel these teams are either overvalued or undervalued
Delaware state 22 units
San Diego state 57 units
ATM 23 units
MD eastern 10 units
HCU 10 units
Gatech 10 units
Lamar 5 units
Cuse 5 units
SBama 10 units
UCF 5 units
Minnesota 5 units
Valpo 5 units
Vandy 3 units
Miami 3 units
Duke 7 units
Nevada 7 units
iowa state 3 units
Let’s keep it going…..
remember if the teams don’t hit today I will certainly be fading or tailing them with increased units as I feel these teams are either overvalued or undervalued
Delaware state 22 units
San Diego state 57 units
ATM 23 units
MD eastern 10 units
HCU 10 units
Gatech 10 units
Lamar 5 units
Cuse 5 units
SBama 10 units
UCF 5 units
Minnesota 5 units
Valpo 5 units
Vandy 3 units
Miami 3 units
Duke 7 units
Nevada 7 units
iowa state 3 units
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- PART DEUX 143
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,214
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,135
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 647
- Week 6 Money 7,921
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
