Kansas arguably the hottest team heading into March, big win vs Arizona. They are getting 7 points now at Iowa State and nobody on the forum likes it? On the road, after a big win, feels like a let down spot? 7 seems like a large number for Iowa State to cover and momentum should carry over for the Jayhawks. What gives?
Nobody likes Kansas +7?
Kansas arguably the hottest team heading into March, big win vs Arizona. They are getting 7 points now at Iowa State and nobody on the forum likes it? On the road, after a big win, feels like a let down spot? 7 seems like a large number for Iowa State to cover and momentum should carry over for the Jayhawks. What gives?
Kansas arguably the hottest team heading into March, big win vs Arizona. They are getting 7 points now at Iowa State and nobody on the forum likes it? On the road, after a big win, feels like a let down spot? 7 seems like a large number for Iowa State to cover and momentum should carry over for the Jayhawks. What gives?
"Kansas arguably the hottest team heading into March" -- Dude, we are not even halfway through February at this point! ![]()
Kansas arguably the hottest team heading into March, big win vs Arizona. They are getting 7 points now at Iowa State and nobody on the forum likes it? On the road, after a big win, feels like a let down spot? 7 seems like a large number for Iowa State to cover and momentum should carry over for the Jayhawks. What gives?
"Kansas arguably the hottest team heading into March" -- Dude, we are not even halfway through February at this point! ![]()
@RSampsell I guess opinions don't matter anymore
I was just teasing you; I didn't mean to sound negative. By the way, I agree with you. They appear to be on track now.
@RSampsell I guess opinions don't matter anymore
I was just teasing you; I didn't mean to sound negative. By the way, I agree with you. They appear to be on track now.
Quote Originally Posted by Rayfr: @RSampsell I guess opinions don't matter anymore I was just teasing you; I didn't mean to sound negative. By the way, I agree with you. They appear to be on track now.
Whoops .. I meant that for the OP
Quote Originally Posted by Rayfr: @RSampsell I guess opinions don't matter anymore I was just teasing you; I didn't mean to sound negative. By the way, I agree with you. They appear to be on track now.
Whoops .. I meant that for the OP
Darryn Peterson playing? Half the time the guy never plays what gives?
He isn't on the injury report but sometimes that doesn't matter? He is an amazing player but it seems he can cramp up at any given time during a game and is done. They will need him today to stay with Iowa St. at home.
Darryn Peterson playing? Half the time the guy never plays what gives?
He isn't on the injury report but sometimes that doesn't matter? He is an amazing player but it seems he can cramp up at any given time during a game and is done. They will need him today to stay with Iowa St. at home.
@Ih8coldweather
Kansas coming off a huge win over #1 Arizona & Kansas blew Iowa St out of the FOG earlier this year. Payback is very possible. Good luck to you
@Ih8coldweather
Kansas coming off a huge win over #1 Arizona & Kansas blew Iowa St out of the FOG earlier this year. Payback is very possible. Good luck to you
@RSampsell lol only 28 days in February we are exactly halfway
Not halfway through yet .. at Midnight tonight! ![]()
@RSampsell lol only 28 days in February we are exactly halfway
Not halfway through yet .. at Midnight tonight! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 152
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,414
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,253
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,249
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
