Thanks for the picks ! I know you don’t base your analysis on other posters but seems like there is a lot of momentum on the full game under for Canisius v Rider. what are you seeing to go first 1/2 over? Thanks in advance
Thanks for the picks ! I know you don’t base your analysis on other posters but seems like there is a lot of momentum on the full game under for Canisius v Rider. what are you seeing to go first 1/2 over? Thanks in advance
@Deepstackz maybe I should- not having the best year! I understand that, they are not great teams but both average right around 30 points per half and give up 37 & 35 per half with both above their Opp 1st Half average in last few games. I projected Can/Rid at 66.07 pts 1st half which is a big enough spread to make it a play for me. GL
@Coloneljim
@D-Town
@Deepstackz maybe I should- not having the best year! I understand that, they are not great teams but both average right around 30 points per half and give up 37 & 35 per half with both above their Opp 1st Half average in last few games. I projected Can/Rid at 66.07 pts 1st half which is a big enough spread to make it a play for me. GL