122-122
2 Units
BUT -13.5
ILL -6
MICH UNDER 147.5
BOL
![]()
![]()
@Sixnine69
I'm always ready to hedge for a little as well if Illini takes a solid lead at any point. Or any of my games for that matter. But usually only a quarter of my bet size, and maybe I can catch it in the middle. I don't post any hedges or live plays because the lines change so quickly and I never know if I'm going to do it unless I get it right where I want it and I have a feeling about it.
Usually I'm making up my mind on my plays around an hour before game time which is why I'll have mnany posts while the games are running. As it is, I know I play too many games and I've been working on trying to narrow them down better, but then it seems I'm always winning the ones I choose not to play and losing the ones I do.
@Sixnine69
I'm always ready to hedge for a little as well if Illini takes a solid lead at any point. Or any of my games for that matter. But usually only a quarter of my bet size, and maybe I can catch it in the middle. I don't post any hedges or live plays because the lines change so quickly and I never know if I'm going to do it unless I get it right where I want it and I have a feeling about it.
Usually I'm making up my mind on my plays around an hour before game time which is why I'll have mnany posts while the games are running. As it is, I know I play too many games and I've been working on trying to narrow them down better, but then it seems I'm always winning the ones I choose not to play and losing the ones I do.
