BIG L
skipping next weekend
might dabble in final 4 or final 2 thats about it …. Ive done my run on you boys
might u see me on here then let’s go. im done till final 4 or 2 yall win. But I’m out
11-2 YTD tournament
BIG L
skipping next weekend
might dabble in final 4 or final 2 thats about it …. Ive done my run on you boys
might u see me on here then let’s go. im done till final 4 or 2 yall win. But I’m out
11-2 YTD tournament
BIG L
skipping next weekend
might dabble in final 4 or final 2 thats about it …. Ive done my run on you boys
might u see me on here then let’s go. im done till final 4 or 2 yall win. But I’m out
11-2 YTD tournament
@MGM_grnd
Let me know when you're smallest play of the year is so I can make up for the biggest one lol !
Great record though it's what I get for tailing you once !
@MGM_grnd
Let me know when you're smallest play of the year is so I can make up for the biggest one lol !
Great record though it's what I get for tailing you once !
