My biggest play of the tournament so far boys.
Virginia +1.5 over Tn
Posting this one early so yall can get in on nit
11-1 Tournament ??( posted plays )
BOL today no plays
MGM
My biggest play of the tournament so far boys.
Virginia +1.5 over Tn
Posting this one early so yall can get in on nit
11-1 Tournament ??( posted plays )
BOL today no plays
MGM
My biggest play of the tournament so far boys.
Virginia +1.5 over Tn
Posting this one early so yall can get in on nit
11-1 Tournament ??( posted plays )
BOL today no plays
MGM
Yoooo Kid and Play why you hiding!!!! They miss you over there!!
Yoooo Kid and Play why you hiding!!!! They miss you over there!!
@lmb4321
No plays but I would lean Michigan state …. I don’t play them much during the Regualar season but tournament time they usually show up….love Izzo
@lmb4321
No plays but I would lean Michigan state …. I don’t play them much during the Regualar season but tournament time they usually show up….love Izzo
[Quote: Originally Posted by haymo]Wow it seems at BETMGM only spread went from Tennessee-1.5 to Virginia-1.5!!!! Big money must be going on Virginia![/Quot
They heard MGM took Virginia!!!
[Quote: Originally Posted by haymo]Wow it seems at BETMGM only spread went from Tennessee-1.5 to Virginia-1.5!!!! Big money must be going on Virginia