been there, done that ![]()
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: HUMPING DAY! LEAN to New Hampshire... Leaning to Xavier... Line dropped a point LIVE BET mid-1H 22 - 12: Xavier +4.5 -115 @B365 YUCK! I make the bet when down 10 figuring they will claw back and instead they are now down 27 pts at HT...
In an otherwise EVEN matchup but playing at home, Xavier now down 35 pts early 2H...
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: HUMPING DAY! LEAN to New Hampshire... Leaning to Xavier... Line dropped a point LIVE BET mid-1H 22 - 12: Xavier +4.5 -115 @B365 YUCK! I make the bet when down 10 figuring they will claw back and instead they are now down 27 pts at HT...
In an otherwise EVEN matchup but playing at home, Xavier now down 35 pts early 2H...
![]()
fubah who is hitting 64% are you saying that you hit or someone else cuz your record is abysmal. i can certainly use a guy who hits 64% get me 58 and im good
fubah who is hitting 64% are you saying that you hit or someone else cuz your record is abysmal. i can certainly use a guy who hits 64% get me 58 and im good
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday . . . Dartmouth +1.5 -120 LIVE BET mid1H, 7 - 13: Dartmouth +3.5 -110 @B365
SHITE!
down 26 -35 at HT
Looking for a hedge opp if at all plausible...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday . . . Dartmouth +1.5 -120 LIVE BET mid1H, 7 - 13: Dartmouth +3.5 -110 @B365
SHITE!
down 26 -35 at HT
Looking for a hedge opp if at all plausible...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday . . . Dartmouth +1.5 -120 LIVE BET mid1H, 7 - 13: Dartmouth +3.5 -110 @B365 SHITE! down 26 -35 at HT Looking for a hedge opp if at all plausible...
Got sidetracked and missed my chance for an easy hedge for a breakeven start...They came within one point.....
BIG FAT LOSERS ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Friday . . . Dartmouth +1.5 -120 LIVE BET mid1H, 7 - 13: Dartmouth +3.5 -110 @B365 SHITE! down 26 -35 at HT Looking for a hedge opp if at all plausible...
Got sidetracked and missed my chance for an easy hedge for a breakeven start...They came within one point.....
BIG FAT LOSERS ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Badgers LIVE BET early1H Villan leads 11 - 6: BADGERS -1.5 -110
BIG FAT LOSER
They were behind by as much as 13, fought back to tie it then lose in OT ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Badgers LIVE BET early1H Villan leads 11 - 6: BADGERS -1.5 -110
BIG FAT LOSER
They were behind by as much as 13, fought back to tie it then lose in OT ![]()
Both my LEANS (not bet) ended up losing today but have been doing well so far this season.
Not so my actual bets.
For example I was heavily inclined toward a bet on WASHINGTON vs Seattle U in an intra-city clash which I thought WASHINGTON would win easily SU....but I decided to watch & wait and sure enough, SEATTLE upset the heavily favored Huskies!
Both my LEANS (not bet) ended up losing today but have been doing well so far this season.
Not so my actual bets.
For example I was heavily inclined toward a bet on WASHINGTON vs Seattle U in an intra-city clash which I thought WASHINGTON would win easily SU....but I decided to watch & wait and sure enough, SEATTLE upset the heavily favored Huskies!
Both my LEANS (not bet) ended up losing today but have been doing well so far this season. Not so my actual bets. For example I was heavily inclined toward a bet on WASHINGTON vs Seattle U in an intra-city clash which I thought WASHINGTON would win easily SU....but I decided to watch & wait and sure enough, SEATTLE upset the heavily favored Huskies!
So there I was fortunate to save myself a sure loss! ![]()
Both my LEANS (not bet) ended up losing today but have been doing well so far this season. Not so my actual bets. For example I was heavily inclined toward a bet on WASHINGTON vs Seattle U in an intra-city clash which I thought WASHINGTON would win easily SU....but I decided to watch & wait and sure enough, SEATTLE upset the heavily favored Huskies!
So there I was fortunate to save myself a sure loss! ![]()
Whoosh......VERY busy Saturday for my handicapping Saturday!
Full slate of NCAA mens
Full slate of NCAA Womens
2 HUGE FCS playoff games in CFB!
3 FBS playoff games in CFB, the early one being the most intriguing!
2 NFL games with key playoff seeding in question!
Whoosh......VERY busy Saturday for my handicapping Saturday!
Full slate of NCAA mens
Full slate of NCAA Womens
2 HUGE FCS playoff games in CFB!
3 FBS playoff games in CFB, the early one being the most intriguing!
2 NFL games with key playoff seeding in question!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,212
- PART DEUX 138
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,100
- Week 6 Money 7,846
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
