• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧

    «First Previous 109110111 ... 110111112 Next Last»
    fubah2
    SourSausage
    RayRayK
    Skware
    Mskeets
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 191792
    Posts: 2781
    «First Previous 109110111 ... 110111112 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2026 - 4:38 AM ET #2701

    ESPN -

     

    One bettor with Caesars Sportsbook in New Jersey sweated out a $300,000 pregame wager on UConn at +205 odds ... a net of $615,000 after the Huskies completed the last second comeback.

    surprised

    Reply

    ESPN -

     

    One bettor with Caesars Sportsbook in New Jersey sweated out a $300,000 pregame wager on UConn at +205 odds ... a net of $615,000 after the Huskies completed the last second comeback.

    surprised

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2026 - 8:13 PM ET #2702

    LEANING Colorado tonight but I need to see very solid game metrics before making a large dog bet...

    Reply

    LEANING Colorado tonight but I need to see very solid game metrics before making a large dog bet...

     
    SourSausage
    SourSausage
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 2054
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2026 - 9:10 PM ET #2703

    They're looking good surprisingly with 3 top portal transfers. Oklahoma looks like they're napping

    Reply

    They're looking good surprisingly with 3 top portal transfers. Oklahoma looks like they're napping

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2026 - 10:00 PM ET #2704

         HUMPING DAY! an_cheers

     

    Leaning Baylor

    Reply

         HUMPING DAY! an_cheers

     

    Leaning Baylor

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2026 - 12:59 AM ET #2705

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    HUMPING DAY!   

     

    Leaning Baylor

    Baylor a really solid effort so far!  an_2drinks

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    HUMPING DAY!   

     

    Leaning Baylor

    Baylor a really solid effort so far!  an_2drinks

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2026 - 2:48 AM ET #2706

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    LEANING Colorado tonight but I need to see very solid game metrics before making a large dog bet...

    Despite missing 3 of their top 4 scorers they took it to OT and covered the spread easily! an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    LEANING Colorado tonight but I need to see very solid game metrics before making a large dog bet...

    Despite missing 3 of their top 4 scorers they took it to OT and covered the spread easily! an_clap

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2026 - 11:30 AM ET #2707

    an_speak  Kansas men's basketball coach Bill Self is set to return to the sideline for the 2026-27 season, he announced Wednesday. win

    His announcement comes more than a week after Self said he'd discuss his coaching future with his family after dealing with multiple health-related issues in recent years.

     

    Reply

    an_speak  Kansas men's basketball coach Bill Self is set to return to the sideline for the 2026-27 season, he announced Wednesday. win

    His announcement comes more than a week after Self said he'd discuss his coaching future with his family after dealing with multiple health-related issues in recent years.

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2026 - 11:31 PM ET #2708

    an_speak   INDIANAPOLIS -- Michigan starting point guard Elliot Cadeau rejoined his teammates for the Final Four and said Thursday that his allergic reaction that required hospitalization

    Reply

    an_speak   INDIANAPOLIS -- Michigan starting point guard Elliot Cadeau rejoined his teammates for the Final Four and said Thursday that his allergic reaction that required hospitalization

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2026 - 1:42 AM ET #2709

    Glad I didn't play any of the games Thursday!  an_cheers

    Reply

    Glad I didn't play any of the games Thursday!  an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 2:35 PM ET #2710

    Long night....just climbed out of bed ....and apparently I should be thankful I missed the first start as I was initially leaning to Baylor! 

    Reply

    Long night....just climbed out of bed ....and apparently I should be thankful I missed the first start as I was initially leaning to Baylor! 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 3:09 PM ET #2711

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Long night....just climbed out of bed ....and apparently I should be thankful I missed the first start as I was initially leaning to Baylor!

    ....and wouldn't ya know it, Baylor storms back to tie it!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Long night....just climbed out of bed ....and apparently I should be thankful I missed the first start as I was initially leaning to Baylor!

    ....and wouldn't ya know it, Baylor storms back to tie it!

     
    RayRayK
    RayRayK
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 12963
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 3:18 PM ET #2712

    I like Illinois and Michigan to win. Feel Michigan is the best team because of their Bigs. Zona to me is the second best team so this is like the championship to many folks. Should be a good game , Zona will need to shoot well, it’s lot easier making 2 foot shots which is why I like Michigan and they have padded my bank roll so I’m sticking w them. 
    UCONN are the darlings of the tournament but I don’t know enough about either team but gun to my head I’d take Illinois. 

    BOL to you Duke ! 

    Reply

    I like Illinois and Michigan to win. Feel Michigan is the best team because of their Bigs. Zona to me is the second best team so this is like the championship to many folks. Should be a good game , Zona will need to shoot well, it’s lot easier making 2 foot shots which is why I like Michigan and they have padded my bank roll so I’m sticking w them. 
    UCONN are the darlings of the tournament but I don’t know enough about either team but gun to my head I’d take Illinois. 

    BOL to you Duke ! 

     
    Skware
    Skware
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 3:21 PM ET #2713

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    I like Illinois and Michigan to win. Feel Michigan is the best team because of their Bigs. Zona to me is the second best team so this is like the championship to many folks. Should be a good game , Zona will need to shoot well, it’s lot easier making 2 foot shots which is why I like Michigan and they have padded my bank roll so I’m sticking w them. UCONN are the darlings of the tournament but I don’t know enough about either team but gun to my head I’d take Illinois.  BOL to you Duke !

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    I like Illinois and Michigan to win. Feel Michigan is the best team because of their Bigs. Zona to me is the second best team so this is like the championship to many folks. Should be a good game , Zona will need to shoot well, it’s lot easier making 2 foot shots which is why I like Michigan and they have padded my bank roll so I’m sticking w them. UCONN are the darlings of the tournament but I don’t know enough about either team but gun to my head I’d take Illinois.  BOL to you Duke !

     
    Skware
    Skware
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 692
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 3:29 PM ET #2714

    @RayRayK LFG ! Conference an_cheers Cheers. Illini crowd + geography edge and Wolverines ball security + bench depth edge

     

    Reply

    @RayRayK LFG ! Conference an_cheers Cheers. Illini crowd + geography edge and Wolverines ball security + bench depth edge

     

     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2537
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 3:38 PM ET #2715

    Fubah… after watching a bit yesterday… I think s Carolina will win this gals hoop game tomorrow… what’s your take 

    Reply

    Fubah… after watching a bit yesterday… I think s Carolina will win this gals hoop game tomorrow… what’s your take 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 3:48 PM ET #2716

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Long night....just climbed out of bed ....and apparently I should be thankful I missed the first start as I was initially leaning to Baylor! ....and wouldn't ya know it, Baylor storms back to tie it!

    But they lost anyway.....pleased I overslept and saved a loss!! an_boggienight

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Long night....just climbed out of bed ....and apparently I should be thankful I missed the first start as I was initially leaning to Baylor! ....and wouldn't ya know it, Baylor storms back to tie it!

    But they lost anyway.....pleased I overslept and saved a loss!! an_boggienight

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 4:04 PM ET #2717

    "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter.....

    ...when there came a killing frost...

    ...and the pony she named _________ "

     

     

    CBC Saturday: cool My computer indicates this, so here we go:

              West Va. -126 @FD   *BB

     

    It also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass...

     

    Reply

    "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter.....

    ...when there came a killing frost...

    ...and the pony she named _________ "

     

     

    CBC Saturday: cool My computer indicates this, so here we go:

              West Va. -126 @FD   *BB

     

    It also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass...

     

     
    IAdecimal5
    IAdecimal5
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 18922
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 4:38 PM ET #2718

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 4:48 PM ET #2719

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    I like Illinois and Michigan to win. Feel Michigan is the best team because of their Bigs. Zona to me is the second best team so this is like the championship to many folks. Should be a good game , Zona will need to shoot well, it’s lot easier making 2 foot shots which is why I like Michigan and they have padded my bank roll so I’m sticking w them. UCONN are the darlings of the tournament but I don’t know enough about either team but gun to my head I’d take Illinois. 

    BOL to you Duke !

    @RayRayK

    cool OK...seems about right peace_5.....although in fairness I had DUKE rated #1 overall and - but for an incredibly lucky break going to UCONN in the final seconds - the Blue Devils should be playing today and favored......But yes, AZ and Mich are the #1 vs #2 rated best teams remaining, in a field where truly it wouldn't surprise if any of the final four wins it all...

     

    coolI'm still capping these games and likely have a pre-game bet or two...

    BoL with your bets today! clover an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:

    I like Illinois and Michigan to win. Feel Michigan is the best team because of their Bigs. Zona to me is the second best team so this is like the championship to many folks. Should be a good game , Zona will need to shoot well, it’s lot easier making 2 foot shots which is why I like Michigan and they have padded my bank roll so I’m sticking w them. UCONN are the darlings of the tournament but I don’t know enough about either team but gun to my head I’d take Illinois. 

    BOL to you Duke !

    @RayRayK

    cool OK...seems about right peace_5.....although in fairness I had DUKE rated #1 overall and - but for an incredibly lucky break going to UCONN in the final seconds - the Blue Devils should be playing today and favored......But yes, AZ and Mich are the #1 vs #2 rated best teams remaining, in a field where truly it wouldn't surprise if any of the final four wins it all...

     

    coolI'm still capping these games and likely have a pre-game bet or two...

    BoL with your bets today! clover an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 5:01 PM ET #2720

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter.....

    ...when there came a killing frost...

    ...and the pony she named _________ "

     

    CBC Saturday: cool My computer indicates this, so here we go:

              West Va. -126 @FD   *BB

     

    an_lightIt also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass

    Well...poopers sad.... although the tt over 68.5 was indicated in my capping, I passed on it. Soooooo of course they score 43 pts just in the first half ...sigh...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter.....

    ...when there came a killing frost...

    ...and the pony she named _________ "

     

    CBC Saturday: cool My computer indicates this, so here we go:

              West Va. -126 @FD   *BB

     

    an_lightIt also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass

    Well...poopers sad.... although the tt over 68.5 was indicated in my capping, I passed on it. Soooooo of course they score 43 pts just in the first half ...sigh...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 5:43 PM ET #2721

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter..... ...when there came a killing frost... ...and the pony she named _________ "   CBC Saturday:  My computer indicates this, so here we go:           West Va. -126 @FD   *BB  

    It also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass

    Well...poopers .... although the tt over 68.5 was indicated in my capping, I passed on it. Soooooo of course they score 43 pts just in the first half ...sigh...

    Damn, missed opportunitysad....My Mountain-dudes already have 62 pts with a full Q left to go....sigh.....

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter..... ...when there came a killing frost... ...and the pony she named _________ "   CBC Saturday:  My computer indicates this, so here we go:           West Va. -126 @FD   *BB  

    It also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass

    Well...poopers .... although the tt over 68.5 was indicated in my capping, I passed on it. Soooooo of course they score 43 pts just in the first half ...sigh...

    Damn, missed opportunitysad....My Mountain-dudes already have 62 pts with a full Q left to go....sigh.....

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53721
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 6:07 PM ET #2722

    Illini vs Yukon SledDogs is a coin-flipper!!!!!! an_shake

     

    PASS on pre-game......but maybe live

    Reply

    Illini vs Yukon SledDogs is a coin-flipper!!!!!! an_shake

     

    PASS on pre-game......but maybe live

     
    Phil_Bombs
    Phil_Bombs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 1774
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 6:11 PM ET #2723

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Illini vs Yukon SledDogs is a coin-flipper!!!!!!    PASS on pre-game......but maybe live

     

    an_cheerspeace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Illini vs Yukon SledDogs is a coin-flipper!!!!!!    PASS on pre-game......but maybe live

     

    an_cheerspeace_5

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 6:22 PM ET #2724

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter..... ...when there came a killing frost... ...and the pony she named _________ "     CBC Saturday:  My computer indicates this, so here we go:           West Va. -126 @FD   *BB   It also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass...

    @fubah2

     nice call fubs !     thx !! an_cheers

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter..... ...when there came a killing frost... ...and the pony she named _________ "     CBC Saturday:  My computer indicates this, so here we go:           West Va. -126 @FD   *BB   It also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass...

    @fubah2

     nice call fubs !     thx !! an_cheers

     

     

     
     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2026 - 6:22 PM ET #2725

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter..... ...when there came a killing frost... ...and the pony she named _________ "     CBC Saturday:  My computer indicates this, so here we go:           West Va. -126 @FD   *BB   It also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass...

    @fubah2

     nice call fubs !     thx !! an_cheers

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    "Oh they saaaayyy she died one winter..... ...when there came a killing frost... ...and the pony she named _________ "     CBC Saturday:  My computer indicates this, so here we go:           West Va. -126 @FD   *BB   It also suggests a thin edge to WVA going OVER their tt but I'm going to pass...

    @fubah2

     nice call fubs !     thx !! an_cheers

     

     

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 109110111 ... 110111112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,345
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 432
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,859
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,209
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,041
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977
    • Week 6 Money 7,613
    • Happening just recently . . . 37,143

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.