1-3 last night. Kind of a roller-coaster this week
Tonight
VCU +7 1/2 vs St L. This should be a good game to watch. VCU 10-0 in last 10 and St L 9-1 in their last 10. The loss to Rhode Island ended and 18 g winning streak for St Louis. This should be a good,tough game with i think lots of scoring
VCU tt over 78 1/2. See above
Man +4 1/2 vs Mar
Brown -1 1/2 vs Prin
Good luck everyone
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1-3 last night. Kind of a roller-coaster this week
Tonight
VCU +7 1/2 vs St L. This should be a good game to watch. VCU 10-0 in last 10 and St L 9-1 in their last 10. The loss to Rhode Island ended and 18 g winning streak for St Louis. This should be a good,tough game with i think lots of scoring
I have St Louis money line live for a big bag of money. If I lose I'm eating peanut butter and jelly for a year. And I have a $12k parlay live Utah and Cavs to win 8k. Let's go
I have St Louis money line live for a big bag of money. If I lose I'm eating peanut butter and jelly for a year. And I have a $12k parlay live Utah and Cavs to win 8k. Let's go