Last night 1-1
Tonight
St L tt over 81 1/2
Mich -1 1/2 vs Pur
S.Car / Flor over 153 1/2
Mia O -2 1/2 vs UMass
N.Car +6 1/2 vs Wolfpack. Go Heels
Good luck everyone ![]()
Last night 1-1
Tonight
St L tt over 81 1/2
Mich -1 1/2 vs Pur
S.Car / Flor over 153 1/2
Mia O -2 1/2 vs UMass
N.Car +6 1/2 vs Wolfpack. Go Heels
Good luck everyone ![]()
Last night 1-1
Tonight
St L tt over 81 1/2
Mich -1 1/2 vs Pur
S.Car / Flor over 153 1/2
Mia O -2 1/2 vs UMass
N.Car +6 1/2 vs Wolfpack. Go Heels
Good luck everyone ![]()
Added
TN Mart -2 1/2 vs SEMO
Bucky Badger-1 1/2 vs Ohio St
Huskers tt over 69 1/2
MN +4 1/2 vs Ore. What an epic battle this should be. My old home Gophers 1-9 in their last 10 vs the Ducks 1-9 in their last 10. Most of the stats seem close although neither one is good. I'm guessing this should be close ,my old Gophers pretty disappointing but I knew that at the beginning of the season. The Ducks just as bad,I'll take the points in this battle.
Added
TN Mart -2 1/2 vs SEMO
Bucky Badger-1 1/2 vs Ohio St
Huskers tt over 69 1/2
MN +4 1/2 vs Ore. What an epic battle this should be. My old home Gophers 1-9 in their last 10 vs the Ducks 1-9 in their last 10. Most of the stats seem close although neither one is good. I'm guessing this should be close ,my old Gophers pretty disappointing but I knew that at the beginning of the season. The Ducks just as bad,I'll take the points in this battle.
