Georgia playing with sunglasses on right now
NcAA Georgia / ST Louis
Great run, MGM and appreciate the posts.
that was one of the most pathetic halves of basketball I’ve seen this season. This team is next level stupid, so let’s hope they have a massive 2H. 20 minutes to get hot.
Great run, MGM and appreciate the posts.
that was one of the most pathetic halves of basketball I’ve seen this season. This team is next level stupid, so let’s hope they have a massive 2H. 20 minutes to get hot.
Saint Louis moving the ball pretty well. Like old school basketball instead of just iso one on one
amazing how fundamental basketball works
Saint Louis moving the ball pretty well. Like old school basketball instead of just iso one on one
amazing how fundamental basketball works
Quote Originally Posted by TheJuiceGoose: Wrong move, ST LOUIS got this, that's my top play. can’t wait til uga comes back to win this one
Bro if you really took Georgia here, you might wanna seriously rethink sports betting. This wasn’t even a 50/50 read, you got it completely backwards. Talking about “wait till they come back” like you’re watching a movie, not a game. Stick to coin flips or go play fantasy, this clearly ain’t your lane.
Quote Originally Posted by TheJuiceGoose: Wrong move, ST LOUIS got this, that's my top play. can’t wait til uga comes back to win this one
Bro if you really took Georgia here, you might wanna seriously rethink sports betting. This wasn’t even a 50/50 read, you got it completely backwards. Talking about “wait till they come back” like you’re watching a movie, not a game. Stick to coin flips or go play fantasy, this clearly ain’t your lane.
@TheJuiceGoose
Look I'm on St Louis here... but why the trolling?
Yes, I didn't agree with it... but to each their own. At least he's had a great run. More than most other cappers can say on here. I don't tail anyone because I do well myself, but the trolling is childish.
@TheJuiceGoose
Look I'm on St Louis here... but why the trolling?
Yes, I didn't agree with it... but to each their own. At least he's had a great run. More than most other cappers can say on here. I don't tail anyone because I do well myself, but the trolling is childish.
@TheJuiceGoose
Look I'm on St Louis here... but why the trolling?
Yes, I didn't agree with it... but to each their own. At least he's had a great run. More than most other cappers can say on here. I don't tail anyone because I do well myself, but the trolling is childish.
@TheJuiceGoose
Look I'm on St Louis here... but why the trolling?
Yes, I didn't agree with it... but to each their own. At least he's had a great run. More than most other cappers can say on here. I don't tail anyone because I do well myself, but the trolling is childish.
@TheJuiceGoose Look I'm on St Louis here... but why the trolling? Yes, I didn't agree with it... but to each their own. At least he's had a great run. More than most other cappers can say on here. I don't tail anyone because I do well myself, but the trolling is childish.
This is sports betting, not participation awards. You get props when you’re right and pushback when you’re wrong. If we can’t challenge bad reads, then what’s the point of the forum?
@TheJuiceGoose Look I'm on St Louis here... but why the trolling? Yes, I didn't agree with it... but to each their own. At least he's had a great run. More than most other cappers can say on here. I don't tail anyone because I do well myself, but the trolling is childish.
This is sports betting, not participation awards. You get props when you’re right and pushback when you’re wrong. If we can’t challenge bad reads, then what’s the point of the forum?
@TheJuiceGoose
It's how you're doing it, it's disrespectful and personal for no reason. I hammered St. Louis too but I don't think ppl who bet Georgia are idiots, it's one game anyways, long couple of weeks ahead, good luck to all.
@TheJuiceGoose
It's how you're doing it, it's disrespectful and personal for no reason. I hammered St. Louis too but I don't think ppl who bet Georgia are idiots, it's one game anyways, long couple of weeks ahead, good luck to all.
@TheJuiceGoose
My point is if you're not going to provide any picks of your own that are winning at a high clip -- like he has been doing, or like I have... then you can't knock the guy for posting a play--- at that point , the jokes on you.
@TheJuiceGoose
My point is if you're not going to provide any picks of your own that are winning at a high clip -- like he has been doing, or like I have... then you can't knock the guy for posting a play--- at that point , the jokes on you.
@TheJuiceGoose It's how you're doing it, it's disrespectful and personal for no reason. I hammered St. Louis too but I don't think ppl who bet Georgia are idiots, it's one game anyways, long couple of weeks ahead, good luck to all.
@TheJuiceGoose It's how you're doing it, it's disrespectful and personal for no reason. I hammered St. Louis too but I don't think ppl who bet Georgia are idiots, it's one game anyways, long couple of weeks ahead, good luck to all.
@TheJuiceGoose My point is if you're not going to provide any picks of your own that are winning at a high clip -- like he has been doing, or like I have... then you can't knock the guy for posting a play--- at that point , the jokes on you.
@TheJuiceGoose My point is if you're not going to provide any picks of your own that are winning at a high clip -- like he has been doing, or like I have... then you can't knock the guy for posting a play--- at that point , the jokes on you.
@TheJuiceGoose
The best run Ive ever had was 32-4 in 2023 first 2 weeks nfl and I win consistently but 99% of the people on covers would be lucky to go 10-1 on their own picks once or twice in their entire lives.
I'd rather be positive & congratulate the guy, but you do you man.
If you're going to challenge him, try posting your own picks and see how that goes.
@TheJuiceGoose
The best run Ive ever had was 32-4 in 2023 first 2 weeks nfl and I win consistently but 99% of the people on covers would be lucky to go 10-1 on their own picks once or twice in their entire lives.
I'd rather be positive & congratulate the guy, but you do you man.
If you're going to challenge him, try posting your own picks and see how that goes.
@TheJuiceGoose
Challenging the takes?
Dude you came in here halfway through. You’ve offered zero insight as to why it was a bad pick. You’ve posted no picks of your own. Literally anyone could come in and post what you did. You’re one of these pathetic types who thinks they’re getting a kick out of annoying people in lieu of an actual life
Here’s a sure bet for you. This time next month MGM will still be here and you still won’t have posted anything approaching a winning thread
@TheJuiceGoose
Challenging the takes?
Dude you came in here halfway through. You’ve offered zero insight as to why it was a bad pick. You’ve posted no picks of your own. Literally anyone could come in and post what you did. You’re one of these pathetic types who thinks they’re getting a kick out of annoying people in lieu of an actual life
Here’s a sure bet for you. This time next month MGM will still be here and you still won’t have posted anything approaching a winning thread
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
