Georgia -2
10-o Alll tourney
make it a 11 here ![]()
mgm
Unfortunately, I think this is a coaching mismatch. These games going back and forth, but Georgia looks like complete garbage. Likely a mauling. Your picks have been fire, though. Good luck tonight and moving forward.
Unfortunately, I think this is a coaching mismatch. These games going back and forth, but Georgia looks like complete garbage. Likely a mauling. Your picks have been fire, though. Good luck tonight and moving forward.
@ayashifx55
You always get or think the game is over when losing at any point . Not at all worried, when our shots start dropping and we get the lead, we will not lose it. They are playing loose and haven't even put the clamps down and have 5 turnover. Watch the run that comes soon...
@ayashifx55
You always get or think the game is over when losing at any point . Not at all worried, when our shots start dropping and we get the lead, we will not lose it. They are playing loose and haven't even put the clamps down and have 5 turnover. Watch the run that comes soon...
Didn’t say it’s losing. I just said they are “sleep walking” , SLU are up by 19 as I’m replying you btw.
Didn’t say it’s losing. I just said they are “sleep walking” , SLU are up by 19 as I’m replying you btw.
