COOK - 5.5
1. COOK has only lost one game at home.
2. ALST has only won 3 on the road
3. Last month COOK beat ALST by 15 points at ALST home 69 - 54
4. COOK is 8-2 and ALST is 5-5, COOK does have the winning momentum.
5. Best of luck to all ![]()
COOK - 5.5
1. COOK has only lost one game at home.
2. ALST has only won 3 on the road
3. Last month COOK beat ALST by 15 points at ALST home 69 - 54
4. COOK is 8-2 and ALST is 5-5, COOK does have the winning momentum.
5. Best of luck to all ![]()
COOK - 5.5
1. COOK has only lost one game at home.
2. ALST has only won 3 on the road
3. Last month COOK beat ALST by 15 points at ALST home 69 - 54
4. COOK is 8-2 and ALST is 5-5, COOK does have the winning momentum.
5. Best of luck to all ![]()
@D-Town
thanks
@Logic123
thanks
Today 2 - 0 so far today.
One game left.
I know "badlands" went large on Alabama St. But I could not understand why. ![]()
@D-Town
thanks
@Logic123
thanks
Today 2 - 0 so far today.
One game left.
I know "badlands" went large on Alabama St. But I could not understand why. ![]()
