Covers went down yesterday and I wasn't able to post my later picks where I went 50-1. The 1 lost is when I lied.
Ok, I went 1-2, losing out on 1 unit. Small lost no big deal. I'll try to get it back this week.
#1
Revenge factor game I'm playing here. Norf vs umes
Umes beaten Norfolk by a few points then won the next game and then went on a long losing streak. They have a cold hand right now so I will fade them. Norfolk beaten dsu and nccu to go on a two games winning streak and both these teams have beaten umes. Umes got no offense. Their leading scorer is a 10 points average kid who shoots 65% at the free throw line. Norf got a kid averaging 16 points a game and shoots better at the charity line. Give me the better team.
Norf -1.5
X_____________________________
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Covers went down yesterday and I wasn't able to post my later picks where I went 50-1. The 1 lost is when I lied.
Ok, I went 1-2, losing out on 1 unit. Small lost no big deal. I'll try to get it back this week.
#1
Revenge factor game I'm playing here. Norf vs umes
Umes beaten Norfolk by a few points then won the next game and then went on a long losing streak. They have a cold hand right now so I will fade them. Norfolk beaten dsu and nccu to go on a two games winning streak and both these teams have beaten umes. Umes got no offense. Their leading scorer is a 10 points average kid who shoots 65% at the free throw line. Norf got a kid averaging 16 points a game and shoots better at the charity line. Give me the better team.
Southern already beaten tex South so this is a revenge game for Texas South but good luck trying. Unless kids losing for their lunch money, Texas South is not going to win this game. Southern is on a 4 games winning streak so they are on a winning momentum. The spread at -2.5 is a discount because it should be -6 I'm smelling as Southern got an offense good enough for 80 points a game. Tex south is a ball hogging individual stats team as their leading assist kid is only 2 assists a game. Street ball stats I'm telling you. Organize ball win games.
Southern -2.5
X_____________________________
#2 southern vs tex South
Southern already beaten tex South so this is a revenge game for Texas South but good luck trying. Unless kids losing for their lunch money, Texas South is not going to win this game. Southern is on a 4 games winning streak so they are on a winning momentum. The spread at -2.5 is a discount because it should be -6 I'm smelling as Southern got an offense good enough for 80 points a game. Tex south is a ball hogging individual stats team as their leading assist kid is only 2 assists a game. Street ball stats I'm telling you. Organize ball win games.
Was at work and by the time i was little free in afternoon, site was down. Maybe that's fate to not catch you on your 1 losing day. Good luck to us today bro.
Was at work and by the time i was little free in afternoon, site was down. Maybe that's fate to not catch you on your 1 losing day. Good luck to us today bro.
Covers went down yesterday and I wasn't able to post my later picks where I went 50-1. The 1 lost is when I lied. Ok, I went 1-2, losing out on 1 unit. Small lost no big deal. I'll try to get it back this week. #1 Revenge factor game I'm playing here. Norf vs umes Umes beaten Norfolk by a few points then won the next game and then went on a long losing streak. They have a cold hand right now so I will fade them. Norfolk beaten dsu and nccu to go on a two games winning streak and both these teams have beaten umes. Umes got no offense. Their leading scorer is a 10 points average kid who shoots 65% at the free throw line. Norf got a kid averaging 16 points a game and shoots better at the charity line. Give me the better team. Norf -1.5
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:
Covers went down yesterday and I wasn't able to post my later picks where I went 50-1. The 1 lost is when I lied. Ok, I went 1-2, losing out on 1 unit. Small lost no big deal. I'll try to get it back this week. #1 Revenge factor game I'm playing here. Norf vs umes Umes beaten Norfolk by a few points then won the next game and then went on a long losing streak. They have a cold hand right now so I will fade them. Norfolk beaten dsu and nccu to go on a two games winning streak and both these teams have beaten umes. Umes got no offense. Their leading scorer is a 10 points average kid who shoots 65% at the free throw line. Norf got a kid averaging 16 points a game and shoots better at the charity line. Give me the better team. Norf -1.5
Covers went down yesterday and I wasn't able to post my later picks where I went 50-1. The 1 lost is when I lied. Ok, I went 1-2, losing out on 1 unit. Small lost no big deal. I'll try to get it back this week. #1 Revenge factor game I'm playing here. Norf vs umes Umes beaten Norfolk by a few points then won the next game and then went on a long losing streak. They have a cold hand right now so I will fade them. Norfolk beaten dsu and nccu to go on a two games winning streak and both these teams have beaten umes. Umes got no offense. Their leading scorer is a 10 points average kid who shoots 65% at the free throw line. Norf got a kid averaging 16 points a game and shoots better at the charity line. Give me the better team. Norf -1.5
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:
Covers went down yesterday and I wasn't able to post my later picks where I went 50-1. The 1 lost is when I lied. Ok, I went 1-2, losing out on 1 unit. Small lost no big deal. I'll try to get it back this week. #1 Revenge factor game I'm playing here. Norf vs umes Umes beaten Norfolk by a few points then won the next game and then went on a long losing streak. They have a cold hand right now so I will fade them. Norfolk beaten dsu and nccu to go on a two games winning streak and both these teams have beaten umes. Umes got no offense. Their leading scorer is a 10 points average kid who shoots 65% at the free throw line. Norf got a kid averaging 16 points a game and shoots better at the charity line. Give me the better team. Norf -1.5
Don't need Houston to win the game but win by 1 in the 2h.
Houston would like to win this game because they got az next game plus losing here will put Iowa 1 game behind plus az tie so tie breaker is next game for Houston.
X_____________________________
Don't need Houston to win the game but win by 1 in the 2h.
Houston would like to win this game because they got az next game plus losing here will put Iowa 1 game behind plus az tie so tie breaker is next game for Houston.