and i am going to go against Arizona here and hope Iowa st can play like they were earlier in the year, i am hoping they do i am buying a point here to +8.5 -130 also and i want to watch this game tonight hopefully its a good one
Iowa st +8.5 -130
New Orleans -6
Tex am cc -7
Weber st over 68.5 TT which means i also favor weber st in this game
4 team ml parlay N.Col ml/SFA ml/Montana st ml/E.Wash ml +279
Teaser Weber st +9.5/Delaware st +3.5
gl 151
151
and i am going to go against Arizona here and hope Iowa st can play like they were earlier in the year, i am hoping they do i am buying a point here to +8.5 -130 also and i want to watch this game tonight hopefully its a good one
Iowa st +8.5 -130
New Orleans -6
Tex am cc -7
Weber st over 68.5 TT which means i also favor weber st in this game
4 team ml parlay N.Col ml/SFA ml/Montana st ml/E.Wash ml +279
Damnit 1st thing i talked about was the OVER in the new Orleans game and it has went over already. N.o. can't cover might not even win damnit. The over was the play.. got the over in the Duke game but couldn't use it as a posted play even though I posted it 2 mins into the game.
N.colorado was an easy one. And SFA AGAIN COVERS . I was going to post that they have covered a few times this year after money went against them.. opens 8.5 goes to 6.5 they win by 8...damnit them and Merrimack this year have had lines move 2-3 pts against and they covered.
151
Damnit 1st thing i talked about was the OVER in the new Orleans game and it has went over already. N.o. can't cover might not even win damnit. The over was the play.. got the over in the Duke game but couldn't use it as a posted play even though I posted it 2 mins into the game.
N.colorado was an easy one. And SFA AGAIN COVERS . I was going to post that they have covered a few times this year after money went against them.. opens 8.5 goes to 6.5 they win by 8...damnit them and Merrimack this year have had lines move 2-3 pts against and they covered.
Damnit. I seen everyone i mean everyone on e.washington tonight at -3.5 so I use them in my parlay and they kill my parlay damnit. I should have went against it when I seen everyone on it I swear. Last night I did well going against everyone. Why I do this ill never know.. all 3 i used also covered their actual spreads too...n.col. .Montana st...SFA. AND FRIGGIN E WASH LOSES OUTRIGHT
And weber st is going to fk me too. So I was wrong there. Should just bet n.col and mont st ....couldn't use my over Duke.
1-3 tonight unless weber can score 69 pts
151
Damnit. I seen everyone i mean everyone on e.washington tonight at -3.5 so I use them in my parlay and they kill my parlay damnit. I should have went against it when I seen everyone on it I swear. Last night I did well going against everyone. Why I do this ill never know.. all 3 i used also covered their actual spreads too...n.col. .Montana st...SFA. AND FRIGGIN E WASH LOSES OUTRIGHT
And weber st is going to fk me too. So I was wrong there. Should just bet n.col and mont st ....couldn't use my over Duke.