I tried multiple times to post plays yesterday but all I could get was 504 Gateway- Error, whatever that is. As bad as my Internet is the problem was probably on my end. The hell of it was I had a good day because I could still play and get on other sites. I'm borrowing Wally World's Internet at the present.
1.1* Louisiana Lafayette +6 @ Old Dominion 5:00
Bolta
If you can't close you can't cover.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I tried multiple times to post plays yesterday but all I could get was 504 Gateway- Error, whatever that is. As bad as my Internet is the problem was probably on my end. The hell of it was I had a good day because I could still play and get on other sites. I'm borrowing Wally World's Internet at the present.
Covers was a mess trying to get on yesterday, we appreciate the effort. Glad you still had a profitable day. Always look forward to your plays. Best of luck tonight brother
@FunKyRufus
Covers was a mess trying to get on yesterday, we appreciate the effort. Glad you still had a profitable day. Always look forward to your plays. Best of luck tonight brother
I tried multiple times to post plays yesterday but all I could get was 504 Gateway- Error, whatever that is. As bad as my Internet is the problem was probably on my end.
Narrator: But the problem wasn't on his end.
Quote Originally Posted by FunKyRufus:
I tried multiple times to post plays yesterday but all I could get was 504 Gateway- Error, whatever that is. As bad as my Internet is the problem was probably on my end.