Did I see it right 22-17?
Min/Ore 1h score?
Views: 198
Posts: 6
Posted:
#5
Not too surprising. Minny has never been known for scoring and Oregon always sucks. The more
is DD favorite Nevada gettin rolled by San Jose St
Civilizations are like leaves, they change color as they die
Not too surprising. Minny has never been known for scoring and Oregon always sucks. The more
is DD favorite Nevada gettin rolled by San Jose St
Posted:
#6
If I were going to torture somebody, I would duct tape them sitting in the chair and put that game, Minn/ Org, on TV in front of them. They will talk.
If I were going to torture somebody, I would duct tape them sitting in the chair and put that game, Minn/ Org, on TV in front of them. They will talk.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,879
- PART DEUX 146
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,267
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,214
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,226
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
