14-7 YTD
Michigan -2 (-124 ProphetX)
I bought the hook, considering Houston almost covered last night. I think it'll be the same type of game, at -2.5 it's a coinflip, you can take Michigan or Purdue...
14-7 YTD
Michigan -2 (-124 ProphetX)
I bought the hook, considering Houston almost covered last night. I think it'll be the same type of game, at -2.5 it's a coinflip, you can take Michigan or Purdue...
14-7 YTD
Michigan -2 (-124 ProphetX)
I bought the hook, considering Houston almost covered last night. I think it'll be the same type of game, at -2.5 it's a coinflip, you can take Michigan or Purdue...
@Cash_Me_Outside
I have watched both play a lot this year and from what I have seen I can't see Purdue winning unless they play a perfect game. Michigan should dominate defensively and on the boards.
Good Luck! ![]()
@Cash_Me_Outside
I have watched both play a lot this year and from what I have seen I can't see Purdue winning unless they play a perfect game. Michigan should dominate defensively and on the boards.
Good Luck! ![]()
