14-7 YTD
Michigan -2 (-124 ProphetX)
I bought the hook, considering Houston almost covered last night. I think this will be the same type of game, at -2.5 it's a coinflip, you could take Michigan or Purdue...
14-7 YTD
Michigan -2 (-124 ProphetX)
I bought the hook, considering Houston almost covered last night. I think this will be the same type of game, at -2.5 it's a coinflip, you could take Michigan or Purdue...
14-7 YTD
Michigan -2 (-124 ProphetX)
I bought the hook, considering Houston almost covered last night. I think this will be the same type of game, at -2.5 it's a coinflip, you could take Michigan or Purdue...
Why are you betting a coin flip game? If thats the case anyway and you compare it to yestserday why not take the home teams and the points?
Why are you betting a coin flip game? If thats the case anyway and you compare it to yestserday why not take the home teams and the points?
@smellybunty
No bet is the smart play...but I don't always make the smart play.
I think Michigan is the better team, and the last time I backed Purdue, they didn't cover, so maybe a little biased. Normally, I avoid coin flips, but every once in awhile the degen in me wants the action.
@smellybunty
No bet is the smart play...but I don't always make the smart play.
I think Michigan is the better team, and the last time I backed Purdue, they didn't cover, so maybe a little biased. Normally, I avoid coin flips, but every once in awhile the degen in me wants the action.
