MOH. -9.5!!!
Easy $$$$
You sure? It opened -9.5 then -10.5 n I bought it last night in thinking it would rise today but it dropped. Something is brewing for ohio or Vegas is asking for more Mia oh money to Rob us. ![]()
Let's go Mia oh ![]()
You sure? It opened -9.5 then -10.5 n I bought it last night in thinking it would rise today but it dropped. Something is brewing for ohio or Vegas is asking for more Mia oh money to Rob us. ![]()
Let's go Mia oh ![]()
Ya I heard ya. However, if it's a small spread, it's like saying Merrimack can just win by 2 is good enough. Just pick the winner and the spread is a crap shoot. Big spread is a different story. They losing in the 1h so bad that they will come back in the 2h just enough to win the game but the spread is unmatched.
Superstitious you may call it but I tend not to play any reverse line movement at all cost. It's just me n my policy. ![]()
Ya I heard ya. However, if it's a small spread, it's like saying Merrimack can just win by 2 is good enough. Just pick the winner and the spread is a crap shoot. Big spread is a different story. They losing in the 1h so bad that they will come back in the 2h just enough to win the game but the spread is unmatched.
Superstitious you may call it but I tend not to play any reverse line movement at all cost. It's just me n my policy. ![]()
Yup gut feeling is called gambling. Gotta take a risk in life. I never buy out a play unless it's a big ticket parlay n I needed the money.
No buyer's remorse Allowed so once you are on a team, you bet with confidence no matter what the line movement says.
With that in mind, go bobcats.
![]()
Yup gut feeling is called gambling. Gotta take a risk in life. I never buy out a play unless it's a big ticket parlay n I needed the money.
No buyer's remorse Allowed so once you are on a team, you bet with confidence no matter what the line movement says.
With that in mind, go bobcats.
![]()
