Last 26 18 - 8 +140*
20** Indiana Hoosiers +2 1/2 -105
———————————————
Updated Record
2236-2084-33
———————————————
NCAAB 95-97
NBA 32-35
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 232-213-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1066-1053-15
10* 313-278-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2236-2084-33
———————————————
NCAAB 95-97
NBA 32-35
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 232-213-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1066-1053-15
10* 313-278-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
Well that’s great, I totally missed the NBA game I was gonna play because I thought it was later which was the Timberwolves. WTF
Getting ready to board a flight and I thought I was good until I got on there until I connected with Wi-Fi
But, I’ll have more college basketball later because there will be days like this. Peace everyone
D
Well that’s great, I totally missed the NBA game I was gonna play because I thought it was later which was the Timberwolves. WTF
Getting ready to board a flight and I thought I was good until I got on there until I connected with Wi-Fi
But, I’ll have more college basketball later because there will be days like this. Peace everyone
D
Hopefully Illinois state comes out second half like they ended the half. I tried taking DePaul +190 when down 13-11 and my app crashed out. DePaul went on a 21-1 run from that point on and unfortunately I couldn’t get it in. I grabbed Illinois state +182 after.
Hopefully Illinois state comes out second half like they ended the half. I tried taking DePaul +190 when down 13-11 and my app crashed out. DePaul went on a 21-1 run from that point on and unfortunately I couldn’t get it in. I grabbed Illinois state +182 after.
Good to see you CJL, thanks for coming in bro
D
Good to see you CJL, thanks for coming in bro
D
I was just gonna reach to you. Good job bro you needed a break!!! Let’s keep it going moving forward, stay in touch.
D
I was just gonna reach to you. Good job bro you needed a break!!! Let’s keep it going moving forward, stay in touch.
D
@Michigan_D
Once it crashed when I tried taking DePaul. I said Illinois state. Yes I did. Friday night I went to hammer Michigan and backed off, then yesterday laid low and passed on Alabama +180. It’s a grind you know that. Keep up the momentum. Like your next one too. But sitting the rest of the night out. GL to you
@Michigan_D
Once it crashed when I tried taking DePaul. I said Illinois state. Yes I did. Friday night I went to hammer Michigan and backed off, then yesterday laid low and passed on Alabama +180. It’s a grind you know that. Keep up the momentum. Like your next one too. But sitting the rest of the night out. GL to you
Hey, much thanks and no disrespect with what I said. Let’s get it moving forward and like I said don’t hesitate to come in. Communicate with the good ones…peace
D
Hey, much thanks and no disrespect with what I said. Let’s get it moving forward and like I said don’t hesitate to come in. Communicate with the good ones…peace
D
