20** Iowa St Cyclones -2 1/2 -110
———————————————
Updated Record
2202-2063-33
———————————————
NCAAB 64-78
NBA 29-33
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 232-212-2
30*** 278-245-5
20** 1051-1041-15
10* 296-271-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2202-2063-33
———————————————
NCAAB 64-78
NBA 29-33
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 232-212-2
30*** 278-245-5
20** 1051-1041-15
10* 296-271-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
Up 2 19.5 seconds to go, we’re right there… need a stop
Up 2 19.5 seconds to go, we’re right there… need a stop
I gotcha bro
I gotcha bro
lol, I love it man, I love it. Ball just bounced our way.
Thanks.
Until the next time.
lol, I love it man, I love it. Ball just bounced our way.
Thanks.
Until the next time.
Until…..tomorrow bro ![]()
D
Until…..tomorrow bro ![]()
D
Now did we both sweat our ![]()
‘s on the Cyclones -2.5 win by .5 pt neighbour a wins a win . . . whew! @Michigan_D![]()
![]()
![]()
Now did we both sweat our ![]()
‘s on the Cyclones -2.5 win by .5 pt neighbour a wins a win . . . whew! @Michigan_D![]()
![]()
![]()
