• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Maui Invitational ‘23

    12 Next Last»
    wolfeman3
    JDD
    lmb4321
    winners1941
    NONEED4LUCK
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2699
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2023 - 9:23 AM ET #1

    Aloha from west maui, weathers been grand at 72-82 degrees everyday, some light rains to keep the “Aina” happy & green, and perfect trade winds to cool the temps.  Just checking back in with the NCAAB FORUM here on Covers to remind all about our lineup this year!  Last year incredibly tough to beat…the games were nail biters, we had skirmishes in the locker rooms, and I think at last count we watched 4 First round draft picks. thumbs_up  Mussellman giving the old bird to the SDSU Aztec faithful fans brought on a legendary good old fashioned Hawaii scrap. an_fight
    Back to this year, the Boys & I here in Lahaina are NCAAB fiends, and we hold tailgates annually filled with aloha, and local kindness. It’s a helluva time…I’m personally inviting anyone that can make it out to west maui/ kaanapali  to PM me for absolutely anything you need including tickets…sssh  never mind, no tickets available, I was sent to the Covers penalty box for offering at face value, so no tix this year.  
    Just local grinds, bros, wahines, travel secrets for your trip, and a once in a lifetime chance to watch Lottery pick players play at age 18-21.  AND trust me on this, these guys absolutely want to win this Tourney.  The energy is darn near NCAA Tournament level….my first NCAAB Tourney game was Houston 1984…caught that UNLV 1990 team in Denver, Louisville 1986 and others.There’s simply nothing like a Tournament format like this 8 teams 3-4 games. And the best part of the entire experience is we only hold 2400 capacity!! It’s held in our local HS gymnasium. Because of that intimacy it’s one of a kind.  I hope you can make it, with ALOHA, stay in touch. 

    Got 5 top 10 teams:

    #1 Kansas
    #3 Purdue
    #6 Tennessee
    #8 Gonzaga
    #10 Marquette
    UCLA
    Syracuse
    Chaminade

    an_cheers

    I was actually a bit surprised UCLA isn’t ranked

    I already predict Gonzaga, Kansas & Tennessee will bring the best fans…  sunburned, buzzed, and smiling ear to ear. 

     Wolfeman AaarrrroooOOOOOoooOoo howwwwwl 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Aloha from west maui, weathers been grand at 72-82 degrees everyday, some light rains to keep the “Aina” happy & green, and perfect trade winds to cool the temps.  Just checking back in with the NCAAB FORUM here on Covers to remind all about our lineup this year!  Last year incredibly tough to beat…the games were nail biters, we had skirmishes in the locker rooms, and I think at last count we watched 4 First round draft picks. thumbs_up  Mussellman giving the old bird to the SDSU Aztec faithful fans brought on a legendary good old fashioned Hawaii scrap. an_fight
    Back to this year, the Boys & I here in Lahaina are NCAAB fiends, and we hold tailgates annually filled with aloha, and local kindness. It’s a helluva time…I’m personally inviting anyone that can make it out to west maui/ kaanapali  to PM me for absolutely anything you need including tickets…sssh  never mind, no tickets available, I was sent to the Covers penalty box for offering at face value, so no tix this year.  
    Just local grinds, bros, wahines, travel secrets for your trip, and a once in a lifetime chance to watch Lottery pick players play at age 18-21.  AND trust me on this, these guys absolutely want to win this Tourney.  The energy is darn near NCAA Tournament level….my first NCAAB Tourney game was Houston 1984…caught that UNLV 1990 team in Denver, Louisville 1986 and others.There’s simply nothing like a Tournament format like this 8 teams 3-4 games. And the best part of the entire experience is we only hold 2400 capacity!! It’s held in our local HS gymnasium. Because of that intimacy it’s one of a kind.  I hope you can make it, with ALOHA, stay in touch. 

    Got 5 top 10 teams:

    #1 Kansas
    #3 Purdue
    #6 Tennessee
    #8 Gonzaga
    #10 Marquette
    UCLA
    Syracuse
    Chaminade

    an_cheers

    I was actually a bit surprised UCLA isn’t ranked

    I already predict Gonzaga, Kansas & Tennessee will bring the best fans…  sunburned, buzzed, and smiling ear to ear. 

     Wolfeman AaarrrroooOOOOOoooOoo howwwwwl 

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2023 - 1:25 PM ET #2

    Purdue with Zac Eddy deciding to stay with those young gusrds is also nice.. I love watching the big boys hammer it out in the paint. This kids a monster for the college level. I hope he develops even more this off-season. peace_5

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Purdue with Zac Eddy deciding to stay with those young gusrds is also nice.. I love watching the big boys hammer it out in the paint. This kids a monster for the college level. I hope he develops even more this off-season. peace_5

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Jul. 2, 2023 - 8:55 AM ET #3

    Got 5 top 10 teams:

    #1 Kansas
    #3 Purdue
    #6 Tennessee
    #8 Gonzaga
    #10 Marquette
    UCLA
    Syracuse
    Chaminade

    an_cheers

    an_praise

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Got 5 top 10 teams:

    #1 Kansas
    #3 Purdue
    #6 Tennessee
    #8 Gonzaga
    #10 Marquette
    UCLA
    Syracuse
    Chaminade

    an_cheers

    an_praise

     
    JDD
    JDD
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 2619
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2023 - 12:11 PM ET #4

    Go Silverswords!

     

    Wolfeman I may just come out there one of these years. Never been to Hawaii but it is on my list.  I have an open ended vacation planned for next winter, gonna be very sports/poker centric, gonna make a lot of stops.  Would like to see a game in Hawaii.  

    Never know.......might come get a spam bento box with ya.  

    What is the casino/poker scene like in Hawaii??  Any good games out there?

    I can't wait for college hoops to start.  It is my favorite sport to bet and cap.

    Reply

    Go Silverswords!

     

    Wolfeman I may just come out there one of these years. Never been to Hawaii but it is on my list.  I have an open ended vacation planned for next winter, gonna be very sports/poker centric, gonna make a lot of stops.  Would like to see a game in Hawaii.  

    Never know.......might come get a spam bento box with ya.  

    What is the casino/poker scene like in Hawaii??  Any good games out there?

    I can't wait for college hoops to start.  It is my favorite sport to bet and cap.

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2023 - 8:41 AM ET #5

    @JDD 
    Hope you make it out buddy peace_5  No casinos out here in paradise, just everything else. cool 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    @JDD 
    Hope you make it out buddy peace_5  No casinos out here in paradise, just everything else. cool 

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2023 - 8:48 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Aloha from west maui, weathers been grand at 72-82 degrees everyday, some light rains to keep the “Aina” happy & green, and perfect trade winds to cool the temps.  Just checking back in with the NCAAB FORUM here on Covers to remind all about our lineup this year!  Last year incredibly tough to beat…the games were nail biters, we had skirmishes in the locker rooms, and I think at last count we watched 4 First round draft picks.   Mussellman giving the old bird to the SDSU Aztec faithful fans brought on a legendary good old fashioned Hawaii scrap. Back to this year, the Boys & I here in Lahaina are NCAAB fiends, and we hold tailgates annually filled with aloha, and local kindness. It’s a helluva time…I’m personally inviting anyone that can make it out to west maui/ kaanapali  to PM me for absolutely anything you need including tickets…sssh  never mind, no tickets available, I was sent to the Covers penalty box for offering at face value, so no tix this year.  Just local grinds, bros, wahines, travel secrets for your trip, and a once in a lifetime chance to watch Lottery pick players play at age 18-21.  AND trust me on this, these guys absolutely want to win this Tourney.  The energy is darn near NCAA Tournament level….my first NCAAB Tourney game was Houston 1984…caught that UNLV 1990 team in Denver, Louisville 1986 and others.There’s simply nothing like a Tournament format like this 8 teams 3-4 games. And the best part of the entire experience is we only hold 2400 capacity!! It’s held in our local HS gymnasium. Because of that intimacy it’s one of a kind.  I hope you can make it, with ALOHA, stay in touch.  Got 5 top 10 teams: #1 Kansas#3 Purdue#6 Tennessee#8 Gonzaga#10 MarquetteUCLASyracuseChaminade I was actually a bit surprised UCLA isn’t ranked I already predict Gonzaga, Kansas & Tennessee will bring the best fans…  sunburned, buzzed, and smiling ear to ear.   Wolfeman AaarrrroooOOOOOoooOoo howwwwwl

    Invite stands to any Covers NCAAB Fans…if you come to Maui i promise a helluva time.  If your Team is playing…thank you peace_5  And let me know ahem, ssshhhh, If you might need a seat to your teams game. With Aloha, a low key Shakathumbs_up. 


     

     

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Aloha from west maui, weathers been grand at 72-82 degrees everyday, some light rains to keep the “Aina” happy & green, and perfect trade winds to cool the temps.  Just checking back in with the NCAAB FORUM here on Covers to remind all about our lineup this year!  Last year incredibly tough to beat…the games were nail biters, we had skirmishes in the locker rooms, and I think at last count we watched 4 First round draft picks.   Mussellman giving the old bird to the SDSU Aztec faithful fans brought on a legendary good old fashioned Hawaii scrap. Back to this year, the Boys & I here in Lahaina are NCAAB fiends, and we hold tailgates annually filled with aloha, and local kindness. It’s a helluva time…I’m personally inviting anyone that can make it out to west maui/ kaanapali  to PM me for absolutely anything you need including tickets…sssh  never mind, no tickets available, I was sent to the Covers penalty box for offering at face value, so no tix this year.  Just local grinds, bros, wahines, travel secrets for your trip, and a once in a lifetime chance to watch Lottery pick players play at age 18-21.  AND trust me on this, these guys absolutely want to win this Tourney.  The energy is darn near NCAA Tournament level….my first NCAAB Tourney game was Houston 1984…caught that UNLV 1990 team in Denver, Louisville 1986 and others.There’s simply nothing like a Tournament format like this 8 teams 3-4 games. And the best part of the entire experience is we only hold 2400 capacity!! It’s held in our local HS gymnasium. Because of that intimacy it’s one of a kind.  I hope you can make it, with ALOHA, stay in touch.  Got 5 top 10 teams: #1 Kansas#3 Purdue#6 Tennessee#8 Gonzaga#10 MarquetteUCLASyracuseChaminade I was actually a bit surprised UCLA isn’t ranked I already predict Gonzaga, Kansas & Tennessee will bring the best fans…  sunburned, buzzed, and smiling ear to ear.   Wolfeman AaarrrroooOOOOOoooOoo howwwwwl

    Invite stands to any Covers NCAAB Fans…if you come to Maui i promise a helluva time.  If your Team is playing…thank you peace_5  And let me know ahem, ssshhhh, If you might need a seat to your teams game. With Aloha, a low key Shakathumbs_up. 


     

     

     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12492
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2023 - 5:01 PM ET #7

    Wolfe...Hope you are doing okay with the Fires Over there........peace_5

    Reply

    Wolfe...Hope you are doing okay with the Fires Over there........peace_5

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2023 - 10:39 AM ET #8

    @lmb4321

     Brother thanks for checking…I’m safe finally on the Kihei side.  My soul is destroyed, my house survived so I feel fortunate.  
    *just a quick rundown

    - winds knock down all power and communications.
    Maui FD sends all resources to Kula fire   

    -A wind cycle from the tail end of hurricane  Dora (that went south of the Hawaiian islands) comes whipping through with a force of 75 mph  
    - the madness that followed was like nothing I could imagine or anticipate. 
    - we had nothing, zero police/fireman/medics. Not one fire truck was sent to the fire. No water, no phones. No communication, not one megaphone to give help.  We suffered  for over 48 hours like nothing I’ve seen in humanity. 

    I sat listening to the radio which was our only outlet of communication…not one Emergency Broadcast Report! 10 songs would roll by, all of us packed in a truck desperate for updates. The frustration would make any human mad. 

    thanks a whole hell of alot USA for not taking care of you own kind… 

    IMB - mahalo again for checking in..you’re a good man Brother, please, pass it on that the  72 hours of hell we went through deserves a message and memory for all that lost, absolutely everything 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    @lmb4321

     Brother thanks for checking…I’m safe finally on the Kihei side.  My soul is destroyed, my house survived so I feel fortunate.  
    *just a quick rundown

    - winds knock down all power and communications.
    Maui FD sends all resources to Kula fire   

    -A wind cycle from the tail end of hurricane  Dora (that went south of the Hawaiian islands) comes whipping through with a force of 75 mph  
    - the madness that followed was like nothing I could imagine or anticipate. 
    - we had nothing, zero police/fireman/medics. Not one fire truck was sent to the fire. No water, no phones. No communication, not one megaphone to give help.  We suffered  for over 48 hours like nothing I’ve seen in humanity. 

    I sat listening to the radio which was our only outlet of communication…not one Emergency Broadcast Report! 10 songs would roll by, all of us packed in a truck desperate for updates. The frustration would make any human mad. 

    thanks a whole hell of alot USA for not taking care of you own kind… 

    IMB - mahalo again for checking in..you’re a good man Brother, please, pass it on that the  72 hours of hell we went through deserves a message and memory for all that lost, absolutely everything 

     
    winners1941
    winners1941
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2394
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2023 - 3:18 PM ET #9

    @wolfeman3

     keep the faith...."WINNER"!

    Reply

    @wolfeman3

     keep the faith...."WINNER"!

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2023 - 10:34 PM ET #10

    Hey Winners!! Good to see brother…

     

    Tournament moved to Oahu…good news.  I was concerned they may move it to Vegas or jeez North Carolina like during Pandemic. peace_5

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Hey Winners!! Good to see brother…

     

    Tournament moved to Oahu…good news.  I was concerned they may move it to Vegas or jeez North Carolina like during Pandemic. peace_5

     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29189
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2023 - 9:09 PM ET #11

    Wolfe-I just clicked on NCAABB on accident and saw this thread. I mentioned it in another thread, I think, but reading your sorry here just makes me glad you are here to keep posting(living). Absolutely love Hawaii and my heart breaks for the absolute devastation. 

    I gave Uso Seamalo a vehicle to drive while he is here stateside. His mother invited me to deer hunt on Molokai anytime I wanted so if that is something you are into, I have a lot of fun guns. I will definitely be visiting sooner than later. 

    Reply

    Wolfe-I just clicked on NCAABB on accident and saw this thread. I mentioned it in another thread, I think, but reading your sorry here just makes me glad you are here to keep posting(living). Absolutely love Hawaii and my heart breaks for the absolute devastation. 

    I gave Uso Seamalo a vehicle to drive while he is here stateside. His mother invited me to deer hunt on Molokai anytime I wanted so if that is something you are into, I have a lot of fun guns. I will definitely be visiting sooner than later. 

     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27327
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2023 - 9:04 PM ET #12

    Excited for season! Look forward to your picks bud peace_5  hope all is well out there!

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    Excited for season! Look forward to your picks bud peace_5  hope all is well out there!

     
    winners1941
    winners1941
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2394
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2023 - 4:40 PM ET #13

    @wolfeman3

     stay well, my friend!!!!

    Reply

    @wolfeman3

     stay well, my friend!!!!

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Oct. 27, 2023 - 10:24 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

    Wolfe-I just clicked on NCAABB on accident and saw this thread. I mentioned it in another thread, I think, but reading your sorry here just makes me glad you are here to keep posting(living). Absolutely love Hawaii and my heart breaks for the absolute devastation.  I gave Uso Seamalo a vehicle to drive while he is here stateside. His mother invited me to deer hunt on Molokai anytime I wanted so if that is something you are into, I have a lot of fun guns. I will definitely be visiting sooner than later.

    NoNeed4luck!  Great stuff man! an_dance USO is a gentle giant and a great story. My Mom stays in Manhattan now and bumped into him at the mall his freshman year… Hey brotha, if you ever get the invitation like the one you have. Simply must take advantage.  It will change your life in many ways!  
    we staying strong Lahaina side… thanks to many great people out there still everyday providing for the displaced.  So many heroes I don’t even know their names.  It’s just strong this community. Cho ba. Westside. 
    People like you too my man, and others who have visited Maui at some point in there travels.  Everyone seems to really get the loss of history, culture, and an entire community from elders to keiki that was Lahaina Town. I would estimate roughly 40% of the locals displaced now reside mainland for permanent.  Another 40% are now away to other parts of the islands and remaining 20% are most likely scrambling here for floor space with friends.

    circle back, the great folks like you and others that truly understand and recognize..that seems to mean the most to the kanaka and kupuna of west mauian_worship 

     

    Lets make some money this NCAAB Season 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

    Wolfe-I just clicked on NCAABB on accident and saw this thread. I mentioned it in another thread, I think, but reading your sorry here just makes me glad you are here to keep posting(living). Absolutely love Hawaii and my heart breaks for the absolute devastation.  I gave Uso Seamalo a vehicle to drive while he is here stateside. His mother invited me to deer hunt on Molokai anytime I wanted so if that is something you are into, I have a lot of fun guns. I will definitely be visiting sooner than later.

    NoNeed4luck!  Great stuff man! an_dance USO is a gentle giant and a great story. My Mom stays in Manhattan now and bumped into him at the mall his freshman year… Hey brotha, if you ever get the invitation like the one you have. Simply must take advantage.  It will change your life in many ways!  
    we staying strong Lahaina side… thanks to many great people out there still everyday providing for the displaced.  So many heroes I don’t even know their names.  It’s just strong this community. Cho ba. Westside. 
    People like you too my man, and others who have visited Maui at some point in there travels.  Everyone seems to really get the loss of history, culture, and an entire community from elders to keiki that was Lahaina Town. I would estimate roughly 40% of the locals displaced now reside mainland for permanent.  Another 40% are now away to other parts of the islands and remaining 20% are most likely scrambling here for floor space with friends.

    circle back, the great folks like you and others that truly understand and recognize..that seems to mean the most to the kanaka and kupuna of west mauian_worship 

     

    Lets make some money this NCAAB Season 

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2023 - 5:21 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Aloha from west maui, weathers been grand at 72-82 degrees everyday, some light rains to keep the “Aina” happy & green, and perfect trade winds to cool the temps.  Just checking back in with the NCAAB FORUM here on Covers to remind all about our lineup this year!  Last year incredibly tough to beat…the games were nail biters, we had skirmishes in the locker rooms, and I think at last count we watched 4 First round draft picks.   Mussellman giving the old bird to the SDSU Aztec faithful fans brought on a legendary good old fashioned Hawaii scrap. Back to this year, the Boys & I here in Lahaina are NCAAB fiends, and we hold tailgates annually filled with aloha, and local kindness. It’s a helluva time…I’m personally inviting anyone that can make it out to west maui/ kaanapali  to PM me for absolutely anything you need including tickets…sssh  never mind, no tickets available, I was sent to the Covers penalty box for offering at face value, so no tix this year.  Just local grinds, bros, wahines, travel secrets for your trip, and a once in a lifetime chance to watch Lottery pick players play at age 18-21.  AND trust me on this, these guys absolutely want to win this Tourney.  The energy is darn near NCAA Tournament level….my first NCAAB Tourney game was Houston 1984…caught that UNLV 1990 team in Denver, Louisville 1986 and others.There’s simply nothing like a Tournament format like this 8 teams 3-4 games. And the best part of the entire experience is we only hold 2400 capacity!! It’s held in our local HS gymnasium. Because of that intimacy it’s one of a kind.  I hope you can make it, with ALOHA, stay in touch.  Got 5 top 10 teams: #1 Kansas#3 Purdue#6 Tennessee#8 Gonzaga#10 MarquetteUCLASyracuseChaminade I was actually a bit surprised UCLA isn’t ranked I already predict Gonzaga, Kansas & Tennessee will bring the best fans…  sunburned, buzzed, and smiling ear to ear.   Wolfeman AaarrrroooOOOOOoooOoo howwwwwl

    Despite the move to Oahu, this Tournament will be FANTASTIC!! The lineup of squads is top shelf… 

    It’s been HEAVY lifting here in Lahaina, I’m looking forward to watching some NCAAB…. 

    Take care of your homies, elders, kids…. Aloha -Wolfe 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Aloha from west maui, weathers been grand at 72-82 degrees everyday, some light rains to keep the “Aina” happy & green, and perfect trade winds to cool the temps.  Just checking back in with the NCAAB FORUM here on Covers to remind all about our lineup this year!  Last year incredibly tough to beat…the games were nail biters, we had skirmishes in the locker rooms, and I think at last count we watched 4 First round draft picks.   Mussellman giving the old bird to the SDSU Aztec faithful fans brought on a legendary good old fashioned Hawaii scrap. Back to this year, the Boys & I here in Lahaina are NCAAB fiends, and we hold tailgates annually filled with aloha, and local kindness. It’s a helluva time…I’m personally inviting anyone that can make it out to west maui/ kaanapali  to PM me for absolutely anything you need including tickets…sssh  never mind, no tickets available, I was sent to the Covers penalty box for offering at face value, so no tix this year.  Just local grinds, bros, wahines, travel secrets for your trip, and a once in a lifetime chance to watch Lottery pick players play at age 18-21.  AND trust me on this, these guys absolutely want to win this Tourney.  The energy is darn near NCAA Tournament level….my first NCAAB Tourney game was Houston 1984…caught that UNLV 1990 team in Denver, Louisville 1986 and others.There’s simply nothing like a Tournament format like this 8 teams 3-4 games. And the best part of the entire experience is we only hold 2400 capacity!! It’s held in our local HS gymnasium. Because of that intimacy it’s one of a kind.  I hope you can make it, with ALOHA, stay in touch.  Got 5 top 10 teams: #1 Kansas#3 Purdue#6 Tennessee#8 Gonzaga#10 MarquetteUCLASyracuseChaminade I was actually a bit surprised UCLA isn’t ranked I already predict Gonzaga, Kansas & Tennessee will bring the best fans…  sunburned, buzzed, and smiling ear to ear.   Wolfeman AaarrrroooOOOOOoooOoo howwwwwl

    Despite the move to Oahu, this Tournament will be FANTASTIC!! The lineup of squads is top shelf… 

    It’s been HEAVY lifting here in Lahaina, I’m looking forward to watching some NCAAB…. 

    Take care of your homies, elders, kids…. Aloha -Wolfe 

     
    paldog1234
    paldog1234
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2021
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Nov. 3, 2023 - 4:43 PM ET #16

    Wolfman , been looking at the threads.Do you you have a winning percentage each year?Just wondering because was going to follow.I know it's  tough to win every year but just asking.I know I will get negative  responses from others on here but that comes with territory  with and forum.  Thx

    Reply

    Wolfman , been looking at the threads.Do you you have a winning percentage each year?Just wondering because was going to follow.I know it's  tough to win every year but just asking.I know I will get negative  responses from others on here but that comes with territory  with and forum.  Thx

     
    indy2
    indy2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2021
    Posts: 10497
    Posted: Nov. 5, 2023 - 4:28 PM ET #17

    @wolfeman3

     wolf/3.....BOL with all your tourney plays buddy....

    here's to a solid and successful season.....indy

    Reply

    @wolfeman3

     wolf/3.....BOL with all your tourney plays buddy....

    here's to a solid and successful season.....indy

     
    bellsbendboy
    bellsbendboy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 1327
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2023 - 6:46 PM ET #18

    @wolfeman3

     Just a note ( and condolences)  Syracuse makes its fourth trip for this tournament and has won ALL nine prior games.

    Reply

    @wolfeman3

     Just a note ( and condolences)  Syracuse makes its fourth trip for this tournament and has won ALL nine prior games.

     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29189
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2023 - 8:05 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK: Wolfe-I just clicked on NCAABB on accident and saw this thread. I mentioned it in another thread, I think, but reading your sorry here just makes me glad you are here to keep posting(living). Absolutely love Hawaii and my heart breaks for the absolute devastation.  I gave Uso Seamalo a vehicle to drive while he is here stateside. His mother invited me to deer hunt on Molokai anytime I wanted so if that is something you are into, I have a lot of fun guns. I will definitely be visiting sooner than later. NoNeed4luck!  Great stuff man!  USO is a gentle giant and a great story. My Mom stays in Manhattan now and bumped into him at the mall his freshman year… Hey brotha, if you ever get the invitation like the one you have. Simply must take advantage.  It will change your life in many ways!  we staying strong Lahaina side… thanks to many great people out there still everyday providing for the displaced.  So many heroes I don’t even know their names.  It’s just strong this community. Cho ba. Westside. People like you too my man, and others who have visited Maui at some point in there travels.  Everyone seems to really get the loss of history, culture, and an entire community from elders to keiki that was Lahaina Town. I would estimate roughly 40% of the locals displaced now reside mainland for permanent.  Another 40% are now away to other parts of the islands and remaining 20% are most likely scrambling here for floor space with friends. circle back, the great folks like you and others that truly understand and recognize..that seems to mean the most to the kanaka and kupuna of west maui    Lets make some money this NCAAB Season

     

    Let’s go Wolfeman! We are going to be howling at the moon at the end of this cbb season! an_horse

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman3:

    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK: Wolfe-I just clicked on NCAABB on accident and saw this thread. I mentioned it in another thread, I think, but reading your sorry here just makes me glad you are here to keep posting(living). Absolutely love Hawaii and my heart breaks for the absolute devastation.  I gave Uso Seamalo a vehicle to drive while he is here stateside. His mother invited me to deer hunt on Molokai anytime I wanted so if that is something you are into, I have a lot of fun guns. I will definitely be visiting sooner than later. NoNeed4luck!  Great stuff man!  USO is a gentle giant and a great story. My Mom stays in Manhattan now and bumped into him at the mall his freshman year… Hey brotha, if you ever get the invitation like the one you have. Simply must take advantage.  It will change your life in many ways!  we staying strong Lahaina side… thanks to many great people out there still everyday providing for the displaced.  So many heroes I don’t even know their names.  It’s just strong this community. Cho ba. Westside. People like you too my man, and others who have visited Maui at some point in there travels.  Everyone seems to really get the loss of history, culture, and an entire community from elders to keiki that was Lahaina Town. I would estimate roughly 40% of the locals displaced now reside mainland for permanent.  Another 40% are now away to other parts of the islands and remaining 20% are most likely scrambling here for floor space with friends. circle back, the great folks like you and others that truly understand and recognize..that seems to mean the most to the kanaka and kupuna of west maui    Lets make some money this NCAAB Season

     

    Let’s go Wolfeman! We are going to be howling at the moon at the end of this cbb season! an_horse

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2023 - 6:51 AM ET #20

    @Brooklyncapper

    @winners 41 

    @indy2

    an_cheers You guys are great..

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

    @winners 41 

    @indy2

    an_cheers You guys are great..

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2023 - 6:52 AM ET #21

    @NONEED4LUCK

     Aloha bud peace_5

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    @NONEED4LUCK

     Aloha bud peace_5

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2023 - 6:54 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy:

    @wolfeman3  Just a note ( and condolences)  Syracuse makes its fourth trip for this tournament and has won ALL nine prior games.

    OooOooo I like that history…30 to 1 I saw today for Orangedudes thanks for the condolences Brotha. 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy:

    @wolfeman3  Just a note ( and condolences)  Syracuse makes its fourth trip for this tournament and has won ALL nine prior games.

    OooOooo I like that history…30 to 1 I saw today for Orangedudes thanks for the condolences Brotha. 

     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2023 - 7:07 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by paldog1234:

    Wolfman , been looking at the threads.Do you you have a winning percentage each year?Just wondering because was going to follow.I know it's  tough to win every year but just asking.I know I will get negative  responses from others on here but that comes with territory  with and forum.  Thx

    Aloha Paid Dog 1234 peace welcome to the forum and the best part of my threads is that you won’t get negative responses from others! thumbs_up

    However Brotha if you want to tail I can think of some other Cappers that are absolutely much better than I am. You’ll find this NCAAB Forum is the most lucrative of covers.  PM me and I’ll mention a couple of professionals here that I follow.  

    Also to note, I can’t fully absorb my time with NCAAB until January.  Despite the early loose lines I’m missing out on, I simply love NCAAF. cool . You won’t see me making daily wagers until 2024. an_cheers  

    GL man, you seem genuine, thanks for the respect and make it a helluva season.  

    wolfeman 

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by paldog1234:

    Wolfman , been looking at the threads.Do you you have a winning percentage each year?Just wondering because was going to follow.I know it's  tough to win every year but just asking.I know I will get negative  responses from others on here but that comes with territory  with and forum.  Thx

    Aloha Paid Dog 1234 peace welcome to the forum and the best part of my threads is that you won’t get negative responses from others! thumbs_up

    However Brotha if you want to tail I can think of some other Cappers that are absolutely much better than I am. You’ll find this NCAAB Forum is the most lucrative of covers.  PM me and I’ll mention a couple of professionals here that I follow.  

    Also to note, I can’t fully absorb my time with NCAAB until January.  Despite the early loose lines I’m missing out on, I simply love NCAAF. cool . You won’t see me making daily wagers until 2024. an_cheers  

    GL man, you seem genuine, thanks for the respect and make it a helluva season.  

    wolfeman 

     
    PerfectStorm
    PerfectStorm
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 6902
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2023 - 10:02 AM ET #24

    @wolfeman3

     an_cheers

    Reply

    @wolfeman3

     an_cheers

     
     
    chubnubbin
    chubnubbin
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 3772
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2023 - 10:16 AM ET #25

    Good luck this year buddy 

    Reply

    Good luck this year buddy 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,716
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
    • Monday 09/28/2026 813
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,828
    • PART DEUX 276
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,005
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,459
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,450

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.