Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: @Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead Funny stuff adding Purdue +6 @Michigan_D Like I give 2 fks what Dav says lol guys the worst lol yep was working my bad thought it was 4pm @UnrankedChamp Ok cool @Michigan @Michigan_D You are by far the worst capper on covers and the biggest hater you comments over the yrs are so bad don’t care don’t share Quote Originally Posted by Mardyball: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: @Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead Funny stuff adding Purdue +6 @Michigan_D Like I give 2 fks what Dav says lol guys the worst lol yep was working my bad thought it was 4pm @UnrankedChamp Ok cool For the unranked champ, ok cool? You talk a lot of crap for putting in a game 20 minutes after it starts when they were up 10 points. Again, you say to him…ok cool? Do better. And watch your tongueHere dav 50 stars plays -150 ML buy down but wins 50 doesn’t count juice lol that all I have to say peace out @Michigan_D Why you worried bout the next man weirdo@Michigan_D Your top 5 worst capper on app and your record has no juice no one cares about you plays 100% D @UnrankedChamp I hope I’m reading this wrong, I stuck up for you UC@Michigan_D Your the reason I don’t post anymore This thread is for the books COVERS. LOLAJAHAHA Purdue MichiganD Ari a friend of yours!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Mardyball:
Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: @Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead Funny stuff adding Purdue +6 @Michigan_D Like I give 2 fks what Dav says lol guys the worst lol yep was working my bad thought it was 4pm @UnrankedChamp Ok cool @Michigan @Michigan_D You are by far the worst capper on covers and the biggest hater you comments over the yrs are so bad don’t care don’t share Quote Originally Posted by Mardyball: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: @Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead Funny stuff adding Purdue +6 @Michigan_D Like I give 2 fks what Dav says lol guys the worst lol yep was working my bad thought it was 4pm @UnrankedChamp Ok cool For the unranked champ, ok cool? You talk a lot of crap for putting in a game 20 minutes after it starts when they were up 10 points. Again, you say to him…ok cool? Do better. And watch your tongueHere dav 50 stars plays -150 ML buy down but wins 50 doesn’t count juice lol that all I have to say peace out @Michigan_D Why you worried bout the next man weirdo@Michigan_D Your top 5 worst capper on app and your record has no juice no one cares about you plays 100% D @UnrankedChamp I hope I’m reading this wrong, I stuck up for you UC@Michigan_D Your the reason I don’t post anymore This thread is for the books COVERS. LOLAJAHAHA Purdue MichiganD Ari a friend of yours!!!!!
@Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead
Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718:
Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718:
@Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead
Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: @Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead Funny stuff adding Purdue +6 @Michigan_D Like I give 2 fks what Dav says lol guys the worst lol yep was working my bad thought it was 4pm @UnrankedChamp Ok cool @Michigan @Michigan_D You are by far the worst capper on covers and the biggest hater you comments over the yrs are so bad don’t care don’t share Quote Originally Posted by Mardyball: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: @Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead Funny stuff adding Purdue +6 @Michigan_D Like I give 2 fks what Dav says lol guys the worst lol yep was working my bad thought it was 4pm @UnrankedChamp Ok cool For the unranked champ, ok cool? You talk a lot of crap for putting in a game 20 minutes after it starts when they were up 10 points. Again, you say to him…ok cool? Do better. And watch your tongueHere dav 50 stars plays -150 ML buy down but wins 50 doesn’t count juice lol that all I have to say peace out @Michigan_D Why you worried bout the next man weirdo@Michigan_D Your top 5 worst capper on app and your record has no juice no one cares about you plays 100% D @UnrankedChamp I hope I’m reading this wrong, I stuck up for you UC@Michigan_D Your the reason I don’t post anymore This thread is for the books COVERS. LOLAJAHAHA Purdue MichiganD Ari a friend of yours!!!!!
Perfect summation of that total fraud...imagine a world whereby you don't have to pay the extra juice that you're always posting!
Cautiously pessimistic
Quote Originally Posted by Mardyball:
Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: @Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead Funny stuff adding Purdue +6 @Michigan_D Like I give 2 fks what Dav says lol guys the worst lol yep was working my bad thought it was 4pm @UnrankedChamp Ok cool @Michigan @Michigan_D You are by far the worst capper on covers and the biggest hater you comments over the yrs are so bad don’t care don’t share Quote Originally Posted by Mardyball: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: Quote Originally Posted by Arigreek718: @Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead Funny stuff adding Purdue +6 @Michigan_D Like I give 2 fks what Dav says lol guys the worst lol yep was working my bad thought it was 4pm @UnrankedChamp Ok cool For the unranked champ, ok cool? You talk a lot of crap for putting in a game 20 minutes after it starts when they were up 10 points. Again, you say to him…ok cool? Do better. And watch your tongueHere dav 50 stars plays -150 ML buy down but wins 50 doesn’t count juice lol that all I have to say peace out @Michigan_D Why you worried bout the next man weirdo@Michigan_D Your top 5 worst capper on app and your record has no juice no one cares about you plays 100% D @UnrankedChamp I hope I’m reading this wrong, I stuck up for you UC@Michigan_D Your the reason I don’t post anymore This thread is for the books COVERS. LOLAJAHAHA Purdue MichiganD Ari a friend of yours!!!!!
Perfect summation of that total fraud...imagine a world whereby you don't have to pay the extra juice that you're always posting!