4-5 March madness
Iowa +7 ![]()
BOL to all ![]()
@Michigan_D
Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHeadb
@Michigan_D
Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHeadb
[Quote: Originally Posted by Arigreek718]@Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead
[Quote: Originally Posted by Arigreek718]@Michigan_D Yo you are so damn annoying shut your stupid face. I see you on here posting all your BS plays with the 10* oh no upgraded to a 30* shut the fuqqqqq up you prick. You have no damn cred. If that’s your stupid little face that you have in your profile pic I would love to slap it off your shoulders. Everytime I see you on here you annoy me. Shut the hell up and stay in your lane Michigan DikkHead
![]()
![]()
@Michigan
@Michigan_D
You are by far the worst capper on covers and the biggest hater you comments over the yrs are so bad don’t care don’t share
@Michigan
@Michigan_D
You are by far the worst capper on covers and the biggest hater you comments over the yrs are so bad don’t care don’t share
For the unranked champ, ok cool? You talk a lot of crap for putting in a game 20 minutes after it starts when they were up 10 points. Again, you say to him…ok cool? Do better. And watch your tongue
For the unranked champ, ok cool? You talk a lot of crap for putting in a game 20 minutes after it starts when they were up 10 points. Again, you say to him…ok cool? Do better. And watch your tongue
