Play # 1 temple Haftime $330
play #2
depaul. Game $550.
easy. Patel. Ease please. Be here after game for next play
Man. I was. Dreaming. And. Nicole Kidman was kissing me all over them I wake up to my. Dog. Licking my face. So Pleaee let me dream
Free. Free. Free.
Temple win Haftime thankyou
Now we in a dog fight. With DePaul. Let go. go. Few more coming
@Rakotzcy
M email is
*mod edit - not allowed*
hit me up. With. Some fix. Games. What is the plan
Me east shore second haft. Small play
OMG
Vanderbilt Haftime
You welcome DePaul + 5. Winner
Michigan. Vs Iowa. Over. Just like. Alabama and Georgia.
Vanderbilt Haftime. Winner
you welcome I hope y. Fillip up y pocket. W chesseee. Quest.
Next play. Hope you ready.
Don’t spend it all on jokers. And coke cola lol
Youngstown Vs penguins next
Bol . Thnks for plays
You can have a good morning. Iam going to have a good night. Dawn is hard been good looking. When. You. Live. Next. To. A church. Dawn
Over?
I’m slow, o/u pt spread or ml
Youngstown. Sorry bad English.
Just to remind. All I have. One of my. Left nut no. Alabama +6.5. I bet and and posted. Earlier. Looks like Iam keeping. My. Nuts both of them
I was late . Maybe next play
@wendyloca
Aye you gonna play over FG ?? Thanks
Wel. Let’s get some. Mangos. Mow. Big. Big. Mango. I w want. All the experts