@NiceWatch ![]()
![]()
@totter ![]()
![]()
@Floridaman ![]()
![]()
@PaulieWalnutz ![]()
![]()
@NiceWatch ![]()
![]()
@umgmu ![]()
as always sounds delicious mah man ![]()
@TDHCentral ![]()
![]()
@NiceWatch ![]()
![]()
@totter ![]()
![]()
@Floridaman ![]()
![]()
@PaulieWalnutz ![]()
![]()
@NiceWatch ![]()
![]()
@umgmu ![]()
as always sounds delicious mah man ![]()
@TDHCentral ![]()
![]()
@NiceWatch ![]()
![]()
@totter ![]()
![]()
@Floridaman ![]()
![]()
@PaulieWalnutz ![]()
![]()
@NiceWatch ![]()
![]()
@umgmu ![]()
as always sounds delicious mah man ![]()
@TDHCentral ![]()
![]()
Kansas Jayhawks +1.5 ![]()
![]()
(3-0) MacAttack sweeps a rare night away ![]()
By the way I was at the corner store getting my carton litre of Lactose-Free 2%milk.
I decided to play a OLG 6 team Parlay ticket for sh*t’s & giggles on my Picks I posted on Covers and played separately as well.
San Antonio Spurs +1.5 ![]()
North Carolina TarHeeels +3.5 ![]()
New Orleans Privateers +11.5 ![]()
Sacramento Kings +3.0 ![]()
Kansas Jayhawks +1.5 ![]()
$6.00 * 5 Pick Parlay ticket * Pays out = $121.10 ![]()
My beer
& grocery
money for the week ![]()
![]()
Kansas Jayhawks +1.5 ![]()
![]()
(3-0) MacAttack sweeps a rare night away ![]()
By the way I was at the corner store getting my carton litre of Lactose-Free 2%milk.
I decided to play a OLG 6 team Parlay ticket for sh*t’s & giggles on my Picks I posted on Covers and played separately as well.
San Antonio Spurs +1.5 ![]()
North Carolina TarHeeels +3.5 ![]()
New Orleans Privateers +11.5 ![]()
Sacramento Kings +3.0 ![]()
Kansas Jayhawks +1.5 ![]()
$6.00 * 5 Pick Parlay ticket * Pays out = $121.10 ![]()
My beer
& grocery
money for the week ![]()
![]()
