Dogs 11-5 on Thursday......![]()
***Macwesties * Fri. Mar 20, 2026 * NCAAB * Tournament * 1st Round * College Basketball Plays***
Posted:
#35
adding to the equation Short & Sweet: chirp! chirp!
Iowa Hawkeyes -1.5 +100 DraftKings @ Clemson Tigers * 6:50 pm
![]()
Looks like a bad day for Dogs tread carefully ![]()
What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
adding to the equation Short & Sweet: chirp! chirp!
Iowa Hawkeyes -1.5 +100 DraftKings @ Clemson Tigers * 6:50 pm
![]()
Looks like a bad day for Dogs tread carefully ![]()
Posted:
#38
Do I get the impression you’re rubbing it in my face yes I get your point 3 times you’ve reminded me wtf! @bigred84![]()
(2-6) it was a bad day let’s move on ![]()
![]()
What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
Do I get the impression you’re rubbing it in my face yes I get your point 3 times you’ve reminded me wtf! @bigred84![]()
(2-6) it was a bad day let’s move on ![]()
![]()
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:
Do I get the impression you’re rubbing it in my face yes I get your point 3 times you’ve reminded me wtf! @bigred84 (2-6) it was a bad day let’s move on
what a rat Do I get the impression you’re rubbing it in my face yes I get your point 3 times you’ve reminded me wtf! @bigred84 (2-6) it was a bad day let’s move on
Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:
Do I get the impression you’re rubbing it in my face yes I get your point 3 times you’ve reminded me wtf! @bigred84 (2-6) it was a bad day let’s move on
what a rat Do I get the impression you’re rubbing it in my face yes I get your point 3 times you’ve reminded me wtf! @bigred84 (2-6) it was a bad day let’s move on
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
