Legend
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 171534
Posted:
#2
Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof
Mac’s Dog Day Afternoon & One favourite
MacAttack’s Ba
’s are to the wall to @ least cover or . . . win or lose!
Are +pts @ a premium? . . . I’ll Bite! . . . It’s called gambling, wtf do I now!
What ever the narratives are in any sport, the game is played on the court so anything can happen on any given day.
Santa Clara Broncos +3.5 -115 BET99 @ Kentucky Wildcats * 12:15 pm 
Akron Zips +7.5 -105 BET99 @ Texas Tech Raiders * 12:40 pm 
Hofstra Pride +11.5 -107 BET99 @ Alabama Crimson Tide * 3:15 pm 
What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof
Mac’s Dog Day Afternoon & One favourite
MacAttack’s Ba
’s are to the wall to @ least cover or . . . win or lose!
Are +pts @ a premium? . . . I’ll Bite! . . . It’s called gambling, wtf do I now!
What ever the narratives are in any sport, the game is played on the court so anything can happen on any given day.
Santa Clara Broncos +3.5 -115 BET99 @ Kentucky Wildcats * 12:15 pm 
Akron Zips +7.5 -105 BET99 @ Texas Tech Raiders * 12:40 pm 
Hofstra Pride +11.5 -107 BET99 @ Alabama Crimson Tide * 3:15 pm 