Taking the Bows -6 at home in a revenge spot
Good luck all
@SPark1
I like this spot a lot. Score more PPG and better defense . Before beating long beach at home ucsd lost 3 straight the recent 2 smoked . I believe the other was tight game Irvine . Best of luck ![]()
@SPark1
I like this spot a lot. Score more PPG and better defense . Before beating long beach at home ucsd lost 3 straight the recent 2 smoked . I believe the other was tight game Irvine . Best of luck ![]()
@ayashifx55
They're were shooting 60% at one point on the comeback in first . I can see the writing on the wall I bailed out for even bread. -6 too high
@ayashifx55
They're were shooting 60% at one point on the comeback in first . I can see the writing on the wall I bailed out for even bread. -6 too high
