little 3 leg parlay just locked in:
Just a little dip into the NCAA today...
Views: 363
Posts: 5
Posted:
#5
the last time i bet on Kansas was a 6 leg parlay...it was the last leg...It was a no brainer ML...like 1# or 2# vs #15 or #14...moneyline...jokers got ass whipped. I promised I would NEVER bet them again. I broke that promise today...paid for it too! Good luck everyone!
the last time i bet on Kansas was a 6 leg parlay...it was the last leg...It was a no brainer ML...like 1# or 2# vs #15 or #14...moneyline...jokers got ass whipped. I promised I would NEVER bet them again. I broke that promise today...paid for it too! Good luck everyone!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- PART DEUX 143
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,214
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,135
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 647
- Week 6 Money 7,921
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
