I just gave valid reasoning as to why I see value in kstate lol…
1) defend the 3 point line at one of
the best rates in country (29% against)
2) have the two best players on the court all Americans
3) one is 5’8 chip on his shoulder guy the other almost died on the basketball court
4) coaching advantage
5) a bunch of east coast and nyc kids on kstate.
6) picked dead last in big 12.. all transfers tons of adversity ..
7) kstate is a better defensive team
.. the fact that I don’t know health or nowell or if he will be affected along with OT game is my concerns..
.. lastly as I’ve stated many times in. Selective capper I don’t just post to post.. I hit all my college football and baseball posts lol .. this was the first year I’ve tried posting everyday .. and i for
sure took some Ls.. I’m more then fine it’s 27-10-1 on the year .. lmao .. each season is a small sample size unless you’re one of these idiots who is betting 8 games a day